• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Productivity or Beauty?

DeletedUser109052

sup everyone.

I know its a game related topic, but i haven't a clue where this would go :p

I wanna know how people play their village?
Do you arrange it in a way that best suits production and advancement? buying only efficient buildings and placing them all in huge rows to get the most.

OR

Do you arrange your village to look like a actual village and something that isn't to sore for the eye.

Let me know ^^
Maybe post a pic of your village.

thanks for reading.

town__by_poshpete117-d9o5g8r.png

DeletedUser12400

Definitely efficiency :hide:

effiecient.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
i like straight lines not higgledy piggledy roads all over the place so i find overtypes city both productive AND beautiful

DeletedUser109052

Definitely efficiency :hide:

Ahahaha XD
I guess that is why you are up there and I arent :p

P.s, Are you like the secret founder of the game? you're EVERYWHERE in these forums..... X3

i like straight lines not higgledy piggledy roads all over the place so i find overtypes city both productive AND beautiful

Each to their own, I like that ^^

I do things like arranging pots of flowers in a blank space in front of my town houses :-)

aha, ace!
I would usually have a rock and a tree between every house, but that was a little toooooo inefficient, so eventually abandoned that for the ost part, but its still there if you look at some of the houses ^^

Vesiger

Monarch
My city used to be extremely higgledy-piggeldy and mediaeval in its layout as things like fruit farms gradually got replaced by smaller buildings and extra houses got squeezed in everywhere with decorations put in to fill up the awkward corners. But I had a major reorganisation a few weeks ago and managed to straighten out a lot of the roads and consolidate the crooked corners into free space - I managed to fit in a whole extra farm as a result.
The town's still pretty chaotic in its structure compared to the 'planned' cities zoned in blocks; hence the assorted fountains, lampposts and flower borders that appear on street corners :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser12400

Ahahaha XD
I guess that is why you are up there and I arent :p

P.s, Are you like the secret founder of the game? you're EVERYWHERE in these forums..... X3
In fact I am but it's a secretminion-happy-icon.png

This is my favorite city:
en5.jpg

DeletedUser109464

The City of Eden was designed from the outset to be one that featured both beauty and happiness and designed as a real city might. Eden is in Brisgard so come take a look and see what you think. :)