• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Production icon above movtivated buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9219

Proposal:
Show production icon on top of motivated building. Like polished buildings have.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Could not find the idea.

Reason:
Visual aid to quickly see your motivated buildings.

Details:
Cultural building get an icon added if they are polished, why not an icon for motivated buildings?

Visual Aids:
Imagine the hammer icon used on every production building.

Balance:
Only a visual aid, which improves gameplay.

Abuse Prevention:
None needed.

Summary:
Show production icon on top of motivated building. Like polished buildings have.

DeletedUser

The idea is nice and it'd be handy to have a visual aid of sorts, but.. this has actually been suggested once upon a time I think.

I believe the counter argument for this was that it'd fill up your town visuals too much with all those icons jumping up and down, blocking sight and needing Flash to work harder, causing more frequent crashes..

- L

DeletedUser9219

Ok , thanks for the quick feedback.
Flash working to hard ? why not a smaller icon for polish and motivation ?
Or at at least a small + icon when you hover over the building.
Just something to let you know a building is motivated ( except the hard production numbers ).

DeletedUser7719

- The polished/motivated event entry now displays which building was affected.
Whenver this is implemented I think this idea may end up being a little more blunt

Status
Not open for further replies.