• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Production collection numbers don't add up

• Thread starter DeletedUser103714
  • Start date

DeletedUser103714

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Iphone version
  • Overview of the bug: Collection of production don't reflect GB bonus.
  • Screenshots: No idea how to make screenshots on iphone
  • How often this occurs: Every time on production tools
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary:
    I recently build the Albert Hall and I wanted to check if the collection of production added both the Albert Hall bonus and the Lighthouse of Alexandria bonus.
    When I collect the numbers however it only shows the production bonus due to happiness and not due to the GB bonus. In the PC (Chrome) version it shows right on collection.
    It is not restricted to a specific production building it happens to all.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes. I have.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Don't apply to iphone version

DeletedUser16026

Thank you elrond for reporting this to us. This seems similar to something I recently reported (FOE-26763) and it might be caused by the same issue but the details are not a perfect match.

As you do not see the remaining boosted collections in the app itself, once you've used the boosted productions you simply receive less resources (coin, or supplies in your case) BUT the tooltip information above the building wrongly displays that you'll get boosted collections. So the tooltip might say 8k supplies but upon collecting you get 3k supplies.

To make sure this is a different case, when you see the collection numbers on your iphone, please don't collect them but open the game through the browser and check how many boosted collections you have remaining, if any. Then collect from the iphone. Let us know what you find out and we'll pass along that information - thanks!

DeletedUser103714

I checked 2 things
- I checked what you mentioned and I verified I have boosters still available from both constructs.
- The amount collected looks to be right but the actual numbers displayed as collected are wrong. I.e. I might see 850 or so collected on a 680 run but the production is actually updated by something off 1550 (+95% for Lighthouse, +70% from Albert Hall, +20% from Happiness). I finally just collected one instead of a bunch which is what I normally do.

hope this helps any

DeletedUser16026

Thanks elrond, I have passed that information along. I'll leave the thread under 'investigating' status for now as it's basically tagging along with a different bug report and doesn't have its own.

DeletedUser106605

im having the same issue. if you log out of the game and then log back in the proper boosts are in place