• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Production Buildings Not Working On Expansions

DeletedUser5108

Hi

I have 2 expansion areas which I have purchased on Arvahall. I have created a farm on an adjoining piece, the farm overlaps one line of 4 squares on one of the expansions. Now on the other 7 squares I cannot get any building to work, they are always showing the link to town hall message. I have extended the road that feeds the farm, but no joy. I have moved working goldsmiths etc onto the expansions, but as soon as any portion of the production building overlaps the new expansions, they become unlinked to the town hall. I have put a ticket in at FoE Support, but have had no joy so far.
Has anyone any thoughts

Thanks

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

hey rnutts and welcome to the forums, have you tried clearing the cache and refresh/or refreshing your page?
iv looked at your city ingame and cannot see any buildings that are not connected to the town hall. have you a building in the expansion now that isnt connected??

DeletedUser5108

I have just moved the goldsmith one square to the right, it is now not linked to the town hall, although the road above is right next to it
so you can see the problem. I have tried refreshing, loging out and back in and I cleared out the cache yesterday, I also do not have this problem in Cirgard or Brigard
Thanks

DeletedUser65

pick up and move your windmill thats beside the goldsmith and you'll see 1 square of road missing ;)

DeletedUser5108

I presume there are rules on language on this forum, but in the words of Blackadder "clucking bell"

thanks for your help really appreciated

Richard

DeletedUser

How about an option to only show roads that can be toggled on/off?

DeletedUser65

thanks for your help really appreciated
your welcome

This is why I wish we could rotate the city. Then it should help find empty squares like that.
id love a rotate city aswell. i wanna see what sort of mess my drunken archers left behind my tavern :p

How about an option to only show roads that can be toggled on/off?
not a bad idea huntra, perhaps post it in the idea section?(if something similar is not already suggested)

DeletedUser

Thanks Farmer for the fine investigating, and solution. This is not a bug, thanks everyone.