• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Production and leveling of Great Buildings

DeletedUser108842

Proposal:

Allow a player to choose at what time of the day he will collect a Great Building. No one but the owner should be able to add the last forge point to level up that Great Building until some times passes.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?

There are similar, but not with an exact proposial.

Reason:
Reason is simple: Players will be able to "double dip" their own buildings without allowing someone else to level them up.

Details:
1. When a player builds a Great Building they should choose at what time of the day the GB will produce its benefit (starting from the next day).
2. If the player wants to change the collection time for productions, a feature from the Tavern will allow him to do so (at the cost of Silver as you may guess - price for this feature will be considered by the iNNO team - let's say 10 000 Silver).
3. All friends/guildmates can donate to a GB until it's 1 Forge Point away from leveling.
4. Only the owner can level it up within the next 48 hours.
5. If the GB remains in the state for more than 48 hours, other players will be allowed to level ot up.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
Speaking about balance:
1. That will not change the fact players can "double dip" from Great Buildings.
2. This will allow players to:
-set up the time of collecting for each building manually.
-maintain control of the players who level up other players' Great Buildings.

Abuse Prevention:
Considering the fact that you have 48 hours to put the last forge point to level up your GB it is abuse-prevented and still allowing other players NOT to wait for too long to get their Forge Points back.

Summary:
Maintain the control of leveling and farming your Great Buildings.

DeletedUser100065

Allow a player to choose at what time of the day he will collect a Great Building.
Already exists it's called collecting your gb at the time of day you want.
No one but the owner should be able to add the last forge point to level up that Great Building until some times passes.
Yes they should it's funny and makes me laugh

joesoap

Major-General
while i hate having some1 add the last fp to my gbs i have often done this to higher players that have plundered me & who i have no chance of beating

DeletedUser100065

Do you think that's relevant to the topic actually? Cuz I think that's more of a bad experience from a bad neighborhood merging and/or low diplomacy skills :D
Your the one posting ideas to stop it happening what's that say :D

joesoap

Major-General
Do you think that's relevant to the topic actually? Cuz I think that's more of a bad experience from a bad neighborhood merging and/or low diplomacy skills :D
of course its relevant, this idea is to stop other players from levelling a gb & i'm voting against it & just giving an example of why

DeletedUser110195

1&2 are redundant as you can simply log on when you want to collect the buildings production
3-5 however get a big +1 from me, though I would cut that down to 24 hours.

DeletedUser653

This has been suggested before.. many times, and the same discussion is always had. Others levelling you GBs is a potentially tactical part of the game, and honestly, Inno don't care if you can't double dip so it will never get changed.
I quite agree and hence

The idea is goes against the spirit of the game. Suggesting that no one but the owner should be able to place the last forge point is the same as asking that only the city owner should be able to collect his buildings -- oh wait somebody suggested that plundering should be removed - lol.

DeletedUser110195

The idea is goes against the spirit of the game. Suggesting that no one but the owner should be able to place the last forge point is the same as asking that only the city owner should be able to collect his buildings -- oh wait somebody suggested that plundering should be removed - lol.
How is not allowing others to level your GB before you want it leveled in the spirit of the game? "Ah-hah! I will help you improve this building before you planned for it! Taste helpful vengeance! Mwahahaha!" If anything adding points to a building should be restricted to guildies and friends. You know, the ones you don't have to let in to help you.

Frankly I find the idea of revenge leveling stupid.

Then you should not be playing a war game; playing a war game and not wanting people to plunder or perform tactical updates on GB's that might cause a delay in progress is well - it was just said above! - Frankly War Games Are About Revenge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108842

I got the feeling I am wasting my time here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't handle this game, go play another game - Stop Trying to Ruin this one!

And - for the one who thinks "You can't plunder GB's" - Then why all the Whiners?

Denying someone from double-collecting on their GB is a plunder - a form of plunder!

Last edited:

DeletedUser108047

The idea removes elements of strategy, effort and risk for no real reason...

DeletedUser110195

Then you should not be playing a war game; playing a war game and not wanting people to plunder or perform tactical updates on GB's that might cause a delay in progress is well - it was just said above! - Frankly War Games Are About Revenge.
You don't get revenge by helping someone build their city, that is just plain retarded. The only revenge there should be regarding great buildings is to plunder them. Or to take forge points that have been put into one. Something that makes SENSE as revenge.