• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Problems with logging in world 3 - Cirgard!

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is a repetitive thread, if yes please delete it after, but since i cant register a ticket for my problem i must post a thread here. So the problem is i cant log in anymore from workplace, to Cirgard, but from home it's not a problem (page loads and loads and loads, after about 1 min it says logging in problem). Changed my ip, still nothing. Worlds 2 and 4 are working amazingly, but not this one. Can anyone check my problem? Or can anyone point me to the right solution? I use latest version of mozilla firefox, with the latest necessary updates regarding flash player, latest java , and so on. Problem occured yesterday around 12:00 GMT+2. Thanks in advance!

Edit : Thanks ninga , will try now...

Edit 2 : Chrome installed - still no solution, didn't worked. This is chrome's answer :
"This webpage is not available
The connection to en3.forgeofempires.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2974

Have you tried Chrome by chance? Not sure if this would fix the problem, but it might be something to try. Sorry that this isn't working though, and hopefully Blacksmith or Herluth will be around soon to check out your problem. :)

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser276

well if you use a proxy server sometimes ours can be temper-mental. It sounds though as its an issue on your end. I have looked through tickets and cant find anything similar to what your describing.

as for ingame tickets... go to my questions thread in the qna section and there is a link there you can use if you cant log in to file tickets. Though from the sounds of it there isnt much we can do to help you out from what I can see. I am heading to bed now I will sleep on it and see what I come up with in the morning. Or if Jester might have a better idea for you.

Close all other tabs, clear cache and hard reset (ctrl + F5), try different browser (you have done this one)

other than that.. *shrug*

DeletedUser

Thanks will try different approaches. For now no solution yet.....

Edit: Cleared cache, deleted cookies, optimized with tune up utilities, pc restarted, cleared all forgeofempires.org links and other history pages, took everything from scratch, used chrome, opera, mozilla, and still NOTHING. My working days will be sorrow from now on :((((

Edit2: Oh yeah, worlds 2 and 4 work just dandy, no problems, but pointless since on world 3 is my development. Just saying.....something's up with Cirgard...maybe from my end...maybe not....

Edit 3 : Blacksmith, sent u a small private message, hope it helps, if u know ur networking i mean! Expecting your response man, whenever u can!

Edit 4: World 4 just collapsed for me, 1:28 PM GMT+2...what is going on???

Last edited by a moderator: