• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Problems with game speed after recent update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

battleaxe8

Private
Since Monday last after recent update I've been having problems with game speed. My game has become virtually unplayable. I contacted Inno Support and it was suggested I change my browser to Firefox. I have done this but still running slow. I have updated all my drivers, cleared my cache, freed up space on my hard drive and still no joy. I operate on high speed fibre optic broadband. my laptop is a good quality Samsung device which is only a couple of year's old. Why am I having these problems? Inno Support have been no support at all. How do I fix this?

Jhuie

Sergeant
i couldnt get it to work in chrome but when i tried it in microsft edge it worked. i dont know why but you might want to try

OrionMnt

Corporal
It is weird that they are suggesting Firefox, considering Chrome should be a little better, but actually since the last patch (or the one before), on Chrome when I start a battle and switch to another tab/browser, the action on first tab freezes (I start a battle and it is enemy's team movement, i was switching tabs to do other things while waiting, because the combat would still run).Tried updating flash/chrome, but nothing is helping. On Firefox that problems is not existing. @ the problem, did you try "use hardware acceleration when available"

Azbandar

Private
Check it with flash to see if it's faster. If it is, it's possibly a graphics card issue. I had it happen with the June update, I could no longer use HTML version, ended up buying a new PC, it worked ok in flash mode, but I couldn't use Brave, just Chrome. The October update hit my wife's too and will probably do the same. Side note on it, no other game/website was affected, just FoE. Cache, yada yada yada did nothing in my situation either.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The game is super slow from about 13 o'clock to 16 o'clock server time and is fine during the other hours, every day, like traffic jam during peak hours.

Last edited:

Sho-dan

Private
Using iPad, via the App, not browser. Stalls at loading my city. After approximately 30 seconds, the falling leaves freeze and it finally loads. Tonight though, the loading icon comes up and goes no further than that. restart and reload does nothing.

Anna9591

Private
Since Monday last after recent update I've been having problems with game speed. My game has become virtually unplayable. I contacted Inno Support and it was suggested I change my browser to Firefox. I have done this but still running slow. I have updated all my drivers, cleared my cache, freed up space on my hard drive and still no joy. I operate on high speed fibre optic broadband. my laptop is a good quality Samsung device which is only a couple of year's old. Why am I having these problems? Inno Support have been no support at all. How do I fix this?
The same thing has happened on mobile and I got the same response.....shut down the modem, delete and re-load the game, etc., etc., etc. Nothing helped. Now it’s, “We’re working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience!” The game takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load IF it decides to load at all. And on beta, I no longer have access to messages on the social tab. Great update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.