• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

problems - please fix it

DeletedUser17354

help me to fix these problems please!

can't buy map expansion when i already unlocked it - when i drag the map expansion icon to my city it disappear
can't buy any buildings and deco - but can sell it
can't move any buildings and deco - can't remove them in their positions
icons above the buildings doesn't appear - after cool down
icons above the buildings doesn't disappear - after collecting it

i already played in other accounts with the same PC/internet connection so i think it is not about my internet connection or about graphics, it just my account problem

here are some screen shots:

aside from these problems everything seems to be normal.

DeletedUser17354

i forgot to post this

• World: houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:since yesterday 4/11/13 today is 4/12/13 4:30pm(GMT+8)
  • Urgency:very urgent, it affects my gaming. i can't play properly
  • Preventative Actions: always refreshing my browser every time i collect coins/supplies or after doing any actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes

DeletedUser

Try clearing you browser cache. You can find instructions on how to do that on the internet. Let us know if this doesn't help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have tried to locate you on Houndsmoor but think you may be using a different ingame name - as Mungiu said, can you please let us know if you're problem has been solved?

DeletedUser

As there is still no reply, I assume this problem has been solved by itself :)

I'll send it to the appropriate section then (archives/cannot reproduce). If you encounter this problem again, please make a new thread or send in a ticket, so support can check your case specifically (right-click anywhere on your village screen, choose support & world and proceed from there).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17931

hi this is delorah. this is a new account i had to make a new account coz i can't open that delorah account and i forgot where i posted this problem ^_^V i only remembered the URL after seeing my ticket a while ago. sorry for the late reply and thanks for your help. now my problem has been solved but i have to clear my history/cache every time i play and sometimes need to refresh my browser but everything now is ok. by the way my IGN is Amorseco i will post again when i have a problem in my account :)
thread closed :D