• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Probably the weirdest town in the game

Surge

Brigadier-General
I have NEVER seen anything like this before. Do you know a city even better than this (like a 4 corners city, etc)?

Picture spoiler'd below is over 1800 x 1300. So yeah. This is not my city, and the owner remains nameless.

rJ7w57a.jpg

DeletedUser

Looks like a reasonably efficient use of space (sure nothing's ever perfect) and given the sectors it should be quick to swipe and collect coins and goods from.
What do you think is quite so weird about it? Just that it's not rectangular? ... but then again neither is this one ;)
Not rectangle.jpg

Now if you want weird, I'd be classing this one as pretty odd:
Weird bronze city.jpg

As they say: "...it takes all sorts to make a world..."

DeletedUser7719

I would consider Surge's and Billy's second cities as weird, but I don't see anything too wrong with the first one you shoed, Billy

DeletedUser16026

That last one's definitely amusing. :D I've seen a player leaving 9 expansions in the middle locked, and unlocking expansions around it, until their city eventually became this square bold border around the locked slots in the middle. That was the weirdest one I've seen, though it was on another server so I'll avoid chatting about that one.

I do like how one can basically make an art piece if they arrange the expansions somehow and place the right buildings there. But I always make my cities efficient rather than 'pretty', I don't think I can get myself to mess up my expansion unlocking and building preference just for some final pretty outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7099

the day i quit i'm gonna make a forest with lots of arrows and dagger people, and a church and call the city sherwood forest

DeletedUser

Hahaha, these are so awesome! I wish these were in my neighbourhood! >_< <3