• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Private information for guild members only

• Thread starter DeletedUser117550
  • Start date

DeletedUser117550

Hey everyone, can anyone give me some advice on where I can create personal and private information for my guild members only to view?

Some advice, rules, basics for beginners joining.

I know there are threads and we are working on that, any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser108359

Hey everyone, can anyone give me some advice on where I can create personal and private information for my guild members only to view?

I know there are threads and we are working on that, any help would be appreciated.

Any message thread containing your guild members can only be seen by your guild members.

In fact any message created can only be seen by the players in that thread.

DeletedUser12400

You can also set up things in your guild forums
Hey, DAVEYBOI! The best solution to set up things in your guild forum as Lady Marlena mentioned however there is one issue - guild forum is not accessible on phone app. Guild forum basics:

Accessing the Guild Forum:

The 'Global' Icon (3 silhouettes, top row, second icon from left, on button bank at bottom left corner in-game) opens to reveal 4 more icons: 'Global Ranking' (wreath); 'Your Guild' (shield); 'Guild Forum' (shield with thought bubble); 'Open Forum' (thought bubble, this forum).​

1.png

Clicking 'Guild Forum' opens the forum window. At the bottom right corner is a small blue button (box with arrow), which will open the forum in a new browser tab, allowing you to return to the game tab, close the forum window, and restore game play, having both open and accessible.​

2.png

Forum navigation:

The bulletin board as a whole is called the Guild Forum, but the headings across the top are also called forums. These are the main divisions.

To create a new "forum", click the blue 'Administrate Forums' button (bottom right corner).
The view will change to list current "forums", each on its own row.

The up/down arrows at the left of each row allow you to change the order / position of the "forums" by way of click and drag.

The blue pencil button at the right end is not edit. Clicking this opens a pop-up box that allows you to add the name of a guild so that they may view and share a "forum". This is ideally used for an alliance with another guild.

The red trashcan icon at the right end, deletes the entire "forum". A pop-up box will ask you to confirm, "Do you really want to delete this forum?" Click the green 'Confirm' button if yes, red 'Cancel' button if no.

Clicking the name of the "forum" expands the row for editing of the name and description. If you check the box next to 'Hidden Forum' then only members marked as 'trusted' in the 'Your Guild' interface will be able to access that forum.

Click the green check mark button to save any changes and exit editing.

3.png

Click the orange 'New Forum' button and a pop-up box will open that allows you to enter a name and description for a new forum. Click the green 'Create' button and the box will close, a confirmation box will appear then close on its own, and the new forum will appear on the top bar of the Guild Forum itself.

4.png

The only way to exit the administration mode is to click one of the forums on the top bar.

Within a forum, the topics will be listed. These are the sub-divisions.
The page icon at the left end will be green if there are any new entries since your last visit.

At the right end, the last poster and date are displayed, with a blue arrow button to take you directly to the last post.

5.png

Click the orange 'New Topic' or 'New poll' button to open a text box to enter the topic name and body of the post.

6.png

Clicking the orange 'Create Topic' or 'Create Poll' buttons takes you within the "forum" heading, within the topic you just created, to view your post. The confirmation box will appear and close on its own. There's nothing to identify where you are at, other than the active "forum" being highlighted on the top bar.

7.png

At the bottom of the topic post, you will find the 'Quote | Edit' clickables.

To lock the post so that only you (as administrator?) can edit or reply, click the orange padlock icon to toggle between locked and unlocked.

The red trashcan button will delete the entire topic, even though the pop-up asks if you are sure you want to "Really delete post?" Click the 'OK' button if yes, red 'Cancel' button if no. A confirmation box will appear and close on its own.

Individual posts can be deleted from within the actual post at the bottom via the 'Quote | Edit | Delete' clickables.

8.png

To move a topic from one heading to another, click the page icon at the left end of the row of the topic listing, and a green check mark will appear. Click the word 'Options' near the upper right corner. (This will expand the options bar. To close it, click the word 'Options' again.) From the white pull-down menu on the right, choose the forum (main heading) that you want to move the topic to. Then click the orange 'Move to' button. A confirmation box will appear and close on it's own, and the topic row listing will disappear from the selected forum.

9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also set up things in your guild forums

Good idea, sadly it doesn't really work as more and more people play exclusively using the app and guild forum is not available trough the app.

I have had the same issue with 2 of my guilds as more than two thirds of players are app only, ended up posting important info at the external website and now I just provide the link. It's a shame how in-game forum can't be accessed trough the app as it is a great platform for sharing important info, but this limitation makes it almost useless.

Shad23

Emperor
ended up posting important info at the external website
did that for a while but most ppl i think don't bother to go on an external site an in game thing accesible from app and PC should be added would be a lot more used then any external site you could create
most players don't like to have to go to an external site to get info
this would be a welcome adition to game lol

did that for a while but most ppl i think don't bother to go on an external site an in game thing accesible from app and PC should be added would be a lot more used then any external site you could create
most players don't like to have to go to an external site to get info
this would be a welcome adition to game lol

I absolutely agree that it would be a great addition and yes, most people don't like opening links ofc. But I was kind of forced to that if I wanted to share new player tips, GB advises and similar things that contain a lot of text.

Shad23

Emperor
I absolutely agree that it would be a great addition and yes, most people don't like opening links ofc. But I was kind of forced to that if I wanted to share new player tips, GB advises and similar things that contain a lot of text.
if they could add somthing like that in game would be nice if in that thing we could add images like on forum here

Yes it is. You just need to access it outside of the app in your browser.

I used to access it on my phone using Puffin browser but it if you use HTML version of the game it no longer woks and flash version won't load any more at least for me and few other players so we're back to our laptops again.

Maybe you know of some other method to access it on the phone I might be unaware of?