• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Private Chat Room

DeletedUser

I'd like to put forward that we can have a separate chat button for friends and players of our choice. I wouldn't say one just for friends because you can just use messages on a one to one basis but when it comes to having actual conversations when you try in the global chat room it's always busy with other conversations going at the same time, which can be challenging. I would like to see a chat where you can put it on an invite only basis so that you may chat between yourself and up to maybe 8 others? (or more) without being interrupted all the time. I understand it would be harder to moderate actively but with the report button working properly now there should be no issue?

It seems this idea has been partially suggested on some parts of the forums but nothing has been posted in here, let me know what you think, it's just something I've been thinking about for the past 2 days :)

DeletedUser

+1 if it have log for posts, so when reboot or are offline and log back you can see what people have been talking, for battle tactics etc

DeletedUser13805

you have a guild only chat function wouldn't that do? as no one can see what your talking about except guildmates

DeletedUser

yeah thats a pretty good idea m1k1!

Well no, if you are in separate guilds to one another then you can't use guild chat, like today was talking to several knowledgeable people who are in difference guilds about the game and the conversation was being interrupted every 2 seconds

DeletedUser7719

+1 if it have log for posts, so when reboot or are offline and log back you can see what people have been talking, for battle tactics etc
I thought that's what the message system was about :p

DeletedUser

He means so if a chat was being had by other players while you were offline you could come back to the chat room and see what everyone has been talking about

DeletedUser7719

But I'm saying (just my opinion) if you're discussing important military strategies, you would rather put it in the message system since I see chatting as chatting (temporary and sometimes can go off-topic). I do believe there should be a chat log (not too far back though), and the chat system should be able to open in a new window

DeletedUser

Yeah the messages are good but when you're busy you don't want to keep having to open up the message system it's much more convenient to just use the chat as it is always there. I can see where you are coming from it's not a life or death feature just something that I feel would be a good add on to the game