• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pride

June is of course Pride month. This year it is essentially virtual, given the pandemic. Any chance that FoE might recognise this? Even if just giving gay guilds a rainbow option for their crests? Or a unicorn or two?

Agent327

Overlord
Amazing. Have seen people trying to abuse the pandemic in the hope of getting extra rewards. Seeing it in combination with being gay is totally new and actually a real shocker. How about just letting the game be the game and stay away from pandemics, or political and other statements?

Amazing. Have seen people trying to abuse the pandemic in the hope of getting extra rewards. Seeing it in combination with being gay is totally new and actually a real shocker. How about just letting the game be the game and stay away from pandemics, or political and other statements?
Apologies, I obviously wasn’t being clear. The pandemic is forcing us all to be more virtual. As we blur the lines between real and virtual existence, it seems logical to raise the issue in a virtual world. And I would contend that Pride is less political than, say, St Patricks’s Day, which is represented. As the game has gay players and guilds surely recognising that is part of letting the game be the game?

Yeah, sure, let's have annual Pride-events - and mee2-events and feminist-events and Greenpeace-events and animal-rights-event and vegan-events and nudism-events and …
… I mean, I'm sure a lot of vegan nudists are playing this game. We should recognize and celebrate that somehow…

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Acually my favourite week of the year got cancelled and so LGBT week should be cancelled if no one celebrates world autism day/week

Acually my favourite week of the year got cancelled and so LGBT week should be cancelled if no one celebrates world autism day/week
Sure, why not? An autism-event. Or an ocd-, adhd or borderline-event. Or just all rolled-into-one in a big, annual event for the "mentally gifted".
Not to forget all the physically handicapped people playing this game. Need to acknowledge and celebrate all those players somehow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sure, why not? An autism-event. Or an ocd-, adhd or borderline-event. Or just all rolled-into-one in a big, annual event for the "mentally gifted".
Not to forget all the physically handicapped people playing this game. Need to acknowledge and celebrate all those players somehow.
That would be nice

DeletedUser119613

No bashing of any kind towards any groups or people. Next person to bash anyone in this thread gets banned. Simple as that.

Not bashing anyone. Fully respect and acknowledge any minority group's need and right to flash their pride. Give the gender benders a rainbow banner they can put on their avatars. No problem. ///////