• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Prey & Predator

• Thread starter DeletedUser109379
  • Start date
It's always a tough decision. Do I take the TF, full palace set or blacksmith?

no idea wot the full palace set is never had any,TF are a bit old hat presume they are trying to make goods on 8hr shifts,i have 2 on slugnir with more in inventory but always on 24hr might take them out if more decent event buildings turn up

no idea wot the full palace set is never had any,TF are a bit old hat presume they are trying to make goods on 8hr shifts,i have 2 on slugnir with more in inventory but always on 24hr might take them out if more decent event buildings turn up
Full palace - 5fp, goods, medals and supplies
I have some TFs on L, they are on 24hr cycles but are only there until I have something better to put in the space :)

Full palace - 5fp, goods, medals and supplies
I have some TFs on L, they are on 24hr cycles but are only there until I have something better to put in the space :)

you mean indian palace?,i know i've got 1? in inventory with loads of other stuff indian but i dont go much on the sets not much good if it can be plundered,,just taken out a blue galaxy(never did much) and put in a Virgo will wait and see wot that baby will do

you mean indian palace?,i know i've got 1? in inventory with loads of other stuff indian but i dont go much on the sets not much good if it can be plundered,,just taken out a blue galaxy(never did much) and put in a Virgo will wait and see wot that baby will do
not built virgo, as it doesn't work for PvP or GvG (I think)

Dead-Eye

General
not built virgo, as it doesn't work for PvP or GvG (I think)
Does not work for hoodies though it wea gonna in the beginning but the eggheads nerfed it. It might be useful in the upcoming guild battleground should you decide to take part. Undecided myself.

DeletedUser

Virgo works in GE which is enough for me to be chasing up the Goods for one of my own. I doubt that it will be of any use in GBG as Description states it cannot be used against other Players.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Why ask silly questions and not expect silly answers? Everybody started with 0% attack and defence some chose to build it up and have defences some didn’t, it was your choice and you suffer the consequences if you chose the wrong option, and if you were foolish enough to move up the ages without considering the possibility of being small fish in a big pond then you deserved everything you get.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Not familiar with your Terran culture but in our Protoss world,
there is the Praetor of the Templar Fenix and there is the Prelate of the Dark Templar Zeratul myself

DeletedUser109379

Complain as much as you wish but it changes nothing; poor performance should never be rewarded in any avenue, skilful play resulting from assiduous application should.
You fail again misrepresenting me as complaining. Right or wrong I only articulate an idea I back up with a rationale.
You on the other hand are playing the emo card still trying to elicit antagonism. And you're quite simply completely besides the point.

I'm all for rewarding effort and I express it simply and clearly with the notion that the game PvP isn't balanced to allow for fair fights. You on the other hand are desperately advocating allowing the bullying and to camouflage it, you're using a ocean of words hoping nobody will realise you're trying to drown a fish...

To the gamer I am, PvP should always pit similarly geared players because their gear reflects the effort being acquired, therefore their skills. To use an easy analogy since most here have played other mmos, atm level 110 players are allowed to rape level 10.... How is that even right in any book?

There I have said it; I am all for opposing ideas so long as they're intelligent levelled headed replies. Just drop the complaint childish argument; forums are made for people to agree to disagree intelligently; not insult those who think otherwise.

Why ask silly questions and not expect silly answers? Everybody started with 0% attack and defence some chose to build it up and have defences some didn’t, it was your choice and you suffer the consequences if you chose the wrong option, and if you were foolish enough to move up the ages without considering the possibility of being small fish in a big pond then you deserved everything you get.

2nd world now in last 2years of moving up the ages very quick all peeps have to do is ignore the attacks they dont matter,a dead duck/dead end the way the feature is at the moment

DeletedUser109379

What on earth took me expecting sense from a gaming forum ....

Virgo worked 2nd day only once,its still low level,i like it nice when 4 of enemy go up in smoke before battle starts,they could include it in hood fights if a deffender had one it could be rigged somehow to work on the attacker also,might spice it up lol