• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Prey & Predator

• Thread starter DeletedUser109379
  • Start date
Virgo worked 2nd day only once,its still low level,i like it nice when 4 of enemy go up in smoke before battle starts,they could include it in hood fights if a deffender had one it could be rigged somehow to work on the attacker also,might spice it up lol
It originally worked against hood but they nerfed it very soon after release, even though it was advertised there was outrage

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I have a low level VP in 2 cities it works most days for 1 or 2 battles, I only use it for the continent map for now because I’m fighting 3 ages up and going through the Northern Passage in Arctic Future whilst I’m still in Contemporary Age, so it does have its merits even when low in level

DeletedUser118375

The weak can flea behind a city shield.

Getting rather tired of this "bullies" crap. Grow a pair!
I'm not so sure "bullying" can be dismissed so easily. Other players are going to loot you, that is a fact and just part of the game. However, if a player is using a particular city as their own cash cow, purposely targeting the same city on a daily basis, that is another matter. While it may be "immature" to complain about your city taking a lot of hits, it is just as immature to return to the same city daily to plunder it. Before questioning another player's pair, make sure yours are still there.

Schzoid

Dead-Eye

General
If they're taking the time to plunder daily that doesn't mean they're only plundering one player.

Indeed. I try to plunder everyone provided I have the time but if you are gonna leave perfectly good fps layin around on a daily basis I will make it a point to come back on a regular basis. I get not only your stuff and even the odd love letter.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Agent327

Overlord
I'm not so sure "bullying" can be dismissed so easily.

Yes it can be.

Other players are going to loot you, that is a fact and just part of the game. However, if a player is using a particular city as their own cash cow, purposely targeting the same city on a daily basis, that is another matter.

No it isn't. If you are willing to offer your city as a cash cow, it would be rude not to take your offer.

While it may be "immature" to complain about your city taking a lot of hits, it is just as immature to return to the same city daily to plunder it.

No it isn't. It is a smart way of increasing your stock.

Before questioning another player's pair, make sure yours are still there.

Not only there, but bigger than those of the whiners that complain about being bullied.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Indeed. I try to plunder everyone provided I have the time but if you are gonna leave perfectly good fps layin around on a daily basis I will make it a point to come back on a regular basis. I get not only your stuff and even the odd love letter.

Winner winner chicken dinner!
Add in an Atlantis Museum so you can then send a reply thanking them for their very generous double "donation". :P:D:D

Strong players get called bullies, but they're nearly always in a hood with players of the same age. If you're weak it's because you have charged through the ages and not built up a proper defence.

Let's face it, if you're weak it's nobody's fault but your own.

yeah my game is rushing through the ages,follow me guys when we get to the end youll be getting raped by guys with 3/400 million pts lay back and enjoy or are you scared lol

Dead-Eye

General
Add in an Atlantis Museum so you can then send a reply thanking them for their very generous double "donation". :P:D:D

I got mine last week and have it at lv 8. Shame I only have prints to lv 13. Prints are hard to come by as not many players have one. Got a dbl tf earlier and that was nice. Got a hc too and a 200 fp payout yesterday. Sweet.

DeletedUser110131

I'm sure some will boast to the contrary but I've hardly ever seen any attacking player take me on on a similar level.
In Forge of Empires the super strong attacks the super weak. That's just the way things are - in overwhelming majority.

[...]

If this game is based on the strong preying on the weak, don't you think it would only be fair that the weak could also flee? Ofc, this could be implemented in many different ways....

The "weak" are mostly inactive players. The "weak" who aren't inactive, and haven't knowingly chosen to expose themselves, are playing poorly. Of course, the game could be constructed to reward inactivity and poor play, but what would be the reason for it? Inno wants players to be active, and most players want challenges.

If you want PvP on equal terms, start a feud with an active player on your own level. Attack the ten players closest to you, and one of them is sure to attack you back, and keep doing it until the gods of the neighborhood merge break you up. Lots of people have gained two weeks of such fun by attacking me. Heck, if you ever find yourself in my neighborhood, knock yourself out, or allow me to do it. I do make time for revenge attacks.

Yeah, I used to attack everyone, regardless of rank. However, it's time consuming, and the game is getting ever busier. These days, I attack mostly for quests, and I want to get those done as quickly as possible. That means attacking at the bottom of the neighborhood. I have no qualms about it, for the reasons mentioned. I even plunder. The solution to not getting attacked, is to not be at the bottom. It's not difficult; you just have to play better than the people who barely play at all.