• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Preventing 1 Player Guilds/Inactive Guilds

• Thread starter DeletedUser112395
  • Start date

DeletedUser112395

I went guild hopping a while back to look for BPs and such and what I found quite frustrating was the amount of 1 player guilds that took up my 'suggested' list.
My proposal to the developers is that if no one in the entire clan does not come online for 60 days, that clan automatically dissapates.
This will also reduce the amount of 1 player guilds and generally make the game a more fun place to be.

DeletedUser96901

so it is fun for you to delete the progress of other ?
a guild still has a guild treasury, a level, ..

you don't have the right to delete that

maybe you start reading the rule how to post an idea
and then think a little bit more:
if you don't want 1-man-guilds suggested then suggest that only guilds with at least 3 members will be suggested

for me it would be funny to delete your goods if you didn't use them for 60 days :lol:

I went guild hopping
can someone please post an idea to reduce guild hopping :rolleyes:

generally make the game a more fun place to be
where is the fun for the people you punish with this idea ?

DeletedUser111866

First, many 1-player guilds are there on purpose, and most likely they are actually active up to 133% in GE, for example. Second, you have probably hopped around too long, so you've exhausted the world's supply of open guilds. Third, you can still hop into 1-player guilds, check if they have some trades (they normally do, as players in solitary guilds can only trade with friends), help them while not wasting FPs, and continue along the way. It'll be slower, but eventually you'll exhaust these guilds to provide you yet uncovered many-player guilds to hop.
can someone please post an idea to reduce guild hopping
No, again. Guild hopping is a strategy, as valid as many others, and this actually doesn't do harm to guilds, except for a lil spam in their logs.

DeletedUser112394

I think a helpful suggestion might be to add filters to the suggested list rather than dissolving guilds. So filter ideas could be number of members, free to join or apply, rank etc

This would not only help travelers but also the average player looking for a new guild to join.

DeletedUser96901

if you could do GE without guild there would be over 90% less 1 man guilds ;)

DeletedUser111866

GE without guild
Go treasure hunting, then. GE is *GUILD* expedition and is meant to be coop endeavor. I'd rather make some rebalance of either prestige gain or maybe total GE rewards to favor larger guilds, because it's a lot easier to max out GE alone than in a 50-people guild.

DeletedUser96901

GE is *GUILD* expedition and is meant to be coop endeavor
I like the coop endeavor in one man guilds :lol:

and actually GE without needing a guild would be almost the same to GE in an one man guild
only when unlocking the next level you would pay from your goods and don't need to donate them first to the treasury

DeletedUser111866

only when unlocking the next level you would pay from your goods and don't need to donate them first to the treasury
Then Arc and Obs (and what else?) would be pointless for that person. They were never meant to be the goods generator for a single person, so their effect would go to waste.

DeletedUser96901

Then Arc and Obs (and what else?) would be pointless for that person. They were never meant to be the goods generator for a single person, so their effect would go to waste.
look at the the ranking in the one man guilds and count the players without those 2 GB :P

Ati2

Legend
How is being 1 man easier to go through GE then in a guild???? I'd never have been able to complete it alone!

You can open up all levels. The guild I had been in rarely opened up level 2. Level 3 never. I'm now in my own guild, and can open up all the levels whenever I need to. Since going solo, I've been able to complete all 4 levels every week.

Ati2

Legend
Oh. Well if you've got the goods that's fine.

But I'm in a guild that opens lvl 4 every week in Noarsil anyway

An Observatory keeps putting in the goods, even a level 1 is enough in a solo guild.

Of course, if you are in a guild where opening up all levels is not a problem, then there's no reason to go solo. It's much easier in a guild.

I like it solo, I'm not a people-person. :D

DeletedUser112395

We are going off target
This is not about the benefits of 1 player guilds
This is about preventing/stopping inactive guilds, most of which are 1 player guilds.

DeletedUser96901

This is about preventing/stopping inactive guilds, most of which are 1 player guilds.
inactive guilds don't need to be stopped because they already stopped playing :lol:

and inactive guilds exists because somebody own them
and as long as the player exists there is no right to delete the guild

and if the player is removed his one-man-guild will disappear

so why do you think you have the right to demand that those guilds will be removed ?

rjs66

Lieutenant
when a player creates a guild they would be the only player in that guild (until someone else joins) , would they then immediately be kicked out and the guild dissolved because it is a one man guild ?

if there are 2 in a guild and 1 leaves ? (see above)

DeletedUser112394

when a player creates a guild they would be the only player in that guild (until someone else joins) , would they then immediately be kicked out and the guild dissolved because it is a one man guild ?

if there are 2 in a guild and 1 leaves ? (see above)

If you read the original post it talks about INACTIVE 1 player guilds. I do think this whole thing is moot anyways because according to game rules if a player is not active for 30 days, their account gets deleted. One would assume that the guild would be dissolved along with the account if it only has one member in it? Meaning that the one player guilds that are there have at least one active player in it.