• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Prevent forge point donations that exceed the limit on a GB

• Thread starter DeletedUser117610
  • Start date

Should the game prevent forge point donations that exceed the limit on a GB

• Yes

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117610

Inno denied there was a bug related to this, but after having the same problem so many times in a relatively short space of time I reported it as a bug and after their investigation it hasn’t happened since. So (1) I don’t believe there wasn’t a bug but rather that it was fixed quietly and without admitting fault to a mistake that cost me thousands of fp, and (2) if the same or similar bug occurred again in feature this horrible and unfair implementation of collision handling would cause players to lose out.

0 for accountability and listening to the community. Again.

DeletedUser104881

This idea received less than 65% support from the community, which is why it was moved to the archive. As it's archived, I'll now lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.