• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Premium Forge of Empire Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting to all!

I have been playing FoE for 3 years now. However, that 3 years isn't consistent playing. I have actually dropped the game for a year or so and even forgot that the game even existed. I was reminded of this game by a friend who invited me to play the game. I told him that I was an old player of the game and eventually came back months ago and even participated on the summer event.

The reason why I dropped the game was because of the 1-2 seconds pause every action I make like aiding a friend or sitting on someone's tavern. When I came back I was hoping that at least this feature would disappear as it is every annoying having to pause for 1-2 seconds before I can make another action. To top of, There is still no aid all or sit all function in the game.

That is why I believe it is time that inno add a premium feature to the game. I know that this game is a pay-to-play game. For that inno can add the premium feature like aid all in exchange for players paying it for real money. they can even make this feature uniquely only to a single city and if other players which have another city and want the feature to be in that city too, then they can buy the premium features for that city as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.