• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Social Interactions) Premium Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5180

i can't see any reason why a player could not upload their own avatar and it would then be approved before use, if it failed to meet the criteria set then the number of diamond paid would be refunded.

simples really and i look forward to the day that chickens and turtles can polivate each other happily ever after :lol:

DeletedUser6065

The eternal question:
Buy virtual diamonds or buy real beer?
. . . mk

DeletedUser276

Ok looks like no one figured or asked about the Easter egg. As I said this was and still is a good Idea. But it interferes with the easter eggs. All images are either famouse people or characters. Except those that are actual Innogames staff.

DeletedUser108842

I'd say 1000 diamonds and you can upload a picture from your own.

DeletedUser110433

No no no no no no no! If they do something like that than i want an avatar of completely black (blank) image.
I seriously would immediately kick anyone on my friend list if they changed their portrait to premium one. Just because you have diamond farm across the other 13 worlds gives you no right to be a show-off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

No no no no no no no! If they do something like that than i want an avatar of completely black (blank) image.
I seriously would immediately kick anyone on my friend list if they changed their portrait to premium one. Just because you have diamond farm across the other 13 worlds gives you no right to be a.
This idea was proposed more than 4 years ago and at that time I didn't have diamond farms also using partial masking (such as asterisks or punctuation marks) to bypass the profanity filter is prohibited.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
If there will be Premium Avatars with some boosts, then many players will buy it, but say that for price 1000 diamond, because if all players have it, will be pointless.

DeletedUser110179

I wonder why such a simple and good idea has not been implemented yet ...
Makes one wonder ... if it's so clearly good for Inno and the players, what's the holdup.
Looks like the downside is still greater than the benefits to all concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111949

The more things that players can buy with diamonds if they want to look special, but not affecting his progress in game, the more benefits for all of us. I will also add, change name with diamonds, premium town look, premium great building look, premium season look (like snow during winter) and why not a diamond subscription every month for a lots of nice statistics that players needs and replace his personal excel files.

Status
Not open for further replies.