• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Pre-Winter Contest

Which building design do you prefer?

• Baker's Stand (Left)

Votes: 89 79.5%
  • Fisherman's Stand (Right)

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108865

This Is My December i like it
could put more up but someome has them up already 8-)

Clydesdale34

Private
California Dreaming

The scenes in this video says it all. Winter - cold and dreary most of the time. It was fun when I was young, sledding, the quiet during a gentle snow, and especially Christmas. While Christmas is still a special time, particularly if there is snow on the ground, my old bones would rather have the sunshine of places like southern California at that time of year.

DeletedUser7489

Classic Winter\Christmas song. Watching the classic Christmas movies is a family tradition and reminds me of more innocent times.

DeletedUser103258

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice and cozy Romanian traditional Christmas song for kids. I like traditional X-Mas songs from different countries all over the globe.

Dead-Eye

General

There is nothing Christmasey about this song but it reminds me of when I was a teen in the 80's drinkin beer outside in winter time as there was nowhere else to go.

DeletedUser107716

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Because if Santa's on the way it must be winter...

Wraven

Private

...Because it reminds me how my phone was always clogged with SMSs during Xmas ...Aahh the good old days, before i had to change numbers:)

Psycho Mommy

Private

So, we were supposed to pick a video that reminds us of winter and post why. While I do love Christmas and what it stands for, it is not winter everywhere during Christmas. This song reminds me of winter because I associate snow with winter, I love winter and snow both but I also love this song and what Anthony Kiedis says the song is about: "It's about the repeated failure to start your life anew and how difficult it can be to get rid off old ways of thinking, and destructive ideas we become so attached to." Winter is a time of change, change is sometimes very difficult but it can be done =)

DeletedUser111697

Here's Mariah Carey putting a stunning twist to JOY TO THE WORLD. This version gives me chills, ALWAYS. :blush:

DeletedUser4727

Thaks to everyone who entered! I'll get these results reported and will update you as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.