• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Pre-Winter Contest

Which building design do you prefer?

• Baker's Stand (Left)

Votes: 89 79.5%
  • Fisherman's Stand (Right)

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4727

prewinter_contest_logo.png

Dear Queens and Kings,

Thank you for being interested in our little contest! :)

How to take part
It’s really easy to take part in our contest. First, you’ll need a forum account. Once you’ve registered, you can post on our forum and enter the contest. In order to do so, we want you to first take a look at the following picture and decide which of the presented buildings you like more:

Baker's Stand (left) or Fisherman's Stand (right)

prewinter_bakers_fishermans_stand.jpg

Once you've decided:
1. Vote in the poll attached to this post.
2. Create a new post below linking to a YouTube music video that makes you feel 'wintery' (the first post below is an example).
3. Explain why it makes you feel that way in your post :).
4. Make sure to not duplicate someone else's entry!

When the voting is over
We will summarize votes from all the language version of Forge of Empires and the one with the most votes will be implemented for the Winter event.
All the players who took part in voting and posted a music video as explained above will also enter a draw. We will then randomly choose one entry (per language version) to receive the building on the very first day of the Winter event :).
We will also randomly select ten other players who will receive a prize of 200 Diamonds each (rewards can not be donated to other players).
Players who vote in the poll, but choose not to post a music entry will not be entered into the prize draw.
Please be careful to not break any forum rules while posting. Inappropriate entries will be excluded from the draw.

The voting will end on Monday 25th. We will announce the results as well as the winners next week.

Please place your entries directly in this thread, by Monday 7 PM GMT :).
If you have any questions about the contest, feel free to ask in the comments thread.

Thank you! :)

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104833

This song reminds me of the first Die Hard. The first Die Hard is my christmas/winter movie of choice :)

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer

Nothing more 'wintery' (Christmasy) then a good song that makes you laugh. After dealing with Black Friday and all the long lines and traffic!

DeletedUser110179

Xmas ... love and togetherness ... keeping the cold at bay.
Winter, everyone's a winner !

Last edited by a moderator:

Grof Z

Corporal

"The time is now, the place is here
And the whole wide world is filled with cheer"
and I get THAT 200 DIAMONDS as a gift !
" And now I'm chilling and coolin just like a snowman"

DeletedUser110797

Andy Williams is absolutely correct. Christmas is definitely the most wonderful time of the year...especially if I win a Santa's sack full of diamonds.

Grossman

Private
Hi,

December 1914 Christmas day, Germans, French and Scottish decide to not fire a single shell and they start to sing:
This is the best Christmas song from my point of view, you can see the full movie Joyeux Noël ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424205/ ) and about the Christmas truce ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce )
About the Baker's Stand (left) or Fisherman's Stand (right) all depends on the tradition that you have in your local region, is a very hard decision to take but i will go for Baker's Stand.

Good luck to all

DeletedUser100797

It's just a cool track, which can be associated with whatever you want to associate it with. I associate it with Christmas because I want this wonderfully designed building and I'm not going to lie about it.
May the Fortune be with us!

DeletedUser98345

well i think there is no need comment however for me... Winter is not about Christmas, its about snoW ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.