• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Potential loss of 2nd RQ

Hi, I've been following various threads to get higher era troops and now in Postmodern. Can I go back and finish off the Industrial map (presently in Desperation) without losing my second RQ? Thanks for any help

Emberguard

Legend
Yes. Most likely. The reason people worry about losing recurring quests is from ages above them, not below them

Note: it may still take up the recurring quest slot temporarily. But you should get it back once you finish any questlines

BenTrovato

Private
You need two tech researches to finish the IndA bonus questline. The second is Modern Roads, which you'll have completed already; however before that you have to research a cultural building technology. If you have no cultural building researches left in PME (or an earlier age), you won't be able to complete the Industrial bonus questline and it's better not to start it. This just means not completing Las Penas. You can still do "Canada" and "Mexico".

If you have enough saved researches, you should do the old method of reaching the hovers, aborting the quest Truth or Dare towards the end of PME. The newer method of leaving Truth or Dare open will also lose you an RQ slot.

Last edited: