• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Post Modern Area Champion incorrect description or Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser10968
  • Start date

DeletedUser10968

• World:Grefental
  • Browser and Version:Waterfox
  • Overview of the bug:The Modern Era Champion unit is described as a Light Unit with all the stats of the the mechanised infantry, the Post Modern Era Champion has the Description of Heavy Unit but with all the stats of the IFV.
  • Screenshots:Attached
  • How often this occurs:Always
  • Urgency:Not urgent if only description is incorrect, urgent if all stats and defence and attack bonuses are meant to be those of Heavy Unit
  • Preventative Actions:None
  • Summary:In Post Modern Era Description of Champion unit does not match the stats, attack and defence bonuses for Heavy Unit. The stats and defence and attack bonuses are all thos of the Fast Unit.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

Attachments

• champion ME_PME.jpg
    champion ME_PME.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 482

DeletedUser98345

ofc it's not.. champions are absolutely different kind of unit, out of all cliches about how should look like troop.. ]>P

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
I have noticed that as well, in that the PM champion is reported as a heavy unit but has all the stats of a fast unit.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
support have replied that this is no bug. The stats may be that of a fast unit, but the vulnerabilities are that of a heavy unit.