• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Possible Auction Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the last 30 seconds time window:
While doing bids in the auction center - A bidder kept bidding on his own bids and the clock DID NOT reset to another 30 seconds thereby canceling my bids. This needs to be verified and fixed if confirmed
Thank you

Forwandert

Major-General
I thought someone did that to me a couple of weeks ago, was weird went to rebid and the timer just counted down and knocked me out.

No one should be able to bid against themselves - A person with the highest bid should not be able to re-bid until someone else bids higher.

DeletedUser110603

During the last 30 seconds time window:
While doing bids in the auction center - A bidder kept bidding on his own bids and the clock DID NOT reset to another 30 seconds thereby canceling my bids. This needs to be verified and fixed if confirmed
Thank you

This is not a bug, the auction timer will only increase when another player makes a bid, it won't increase if you yourself keep outbidding yourself.

Agent327

Overlord
No one should be able to bid against themselves - A person with the highest bid should not be able to re-bid until someone else bids higher.

Players already discovered this in the first days the AD was introduced. By outbidding themselves they block your bid. Just another example of player abuse Inno will not do anything about, simply cause they never expected this to happen. So now it is not a bug, but part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.