• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Positive Feedback about Forge of Empires

DeletedUser112892

I don't think it is bug free, I plundered a building that was meant to give FPs and got supplies, and there is no way someone would be silly enough to build supplies instead of FPs :P

Not true, it can happen lol
I am always likely to get annoyed when somebody does that.
Most annoyed when somebody produces supplies instead of FPs in Terrace Farm. Freaking noobs.

DeletedUser110620

Most annoyed when somebody produces supplies instead of FPs in Terrace Farm. Freaking noobs.

You could always get your revenge by letting them breach your defenses, and plunder your Terrace Farm with supplies or something.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Maybe getting you annoyed was the purpose of producing supplies in the Terrace Farm in the 1st place. If so then that player must have gotten a few laughs out of it. If by chance the player in question actually reads your post then he/she must ROFL for sure :lol:

DeletedUser99438

The Buy Diamonds option. Never heard anyone saying they've been cheated of their diamonds after making the payment.

Actually sometimes that's not perfect either. Occassionally, diamonds disappear and once, when I bought diamonds (granted it was quite some time ago) they didn't lodge immediately. Support however does sort this asap.

DeletedUser

I like the GE and yes plundering too.
Outweighing the pros and cons as for plunder GB’s at the moment.
I do have interest in Atlantis yet I am much rather not such an obvious plunderer.
So no plunder batch or whatever I just like to be unpredictable.
The Atlantis is very good though.
Also I have made quite some FoE friends in which me plundering them resulted in hilarious conversations and made them more to me than just a friend in my friendslist.
It is quite enjoyable at times.
I remember I hadn’t that much personal ranking and the nr. 1 in my hood had plenty of millions.
So after swapping hoods I checked his city and saw I could have him and the result was so funny!
He was flabbergasted because nobody started on him he told me, he wanted me to join his guild and the rest is history.
So social interactions and pranking eachother is just so nice in the game.
I suppose that gives the game depth something I loved on the forums till it started to be totally boring and unfree.
Joy and laughter is vital I believe for every human being :)

Edit Boy I should have been sarcastic and I really meant the above as I wanted to stay focused and on topic and make absolutely no fun here!
Fun is wrong and off topic too!
But this is an off topic topic I am confused.
So not me I take everything very very seriously in a rigide kinda way !!
How did I get in this misleading thread...
What a hot mess!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99438

One more GvG fix for now live on Beta:
  • Fixed an issue where after conquering a sector in GvG, the health bar was displayed in the wrong place

Isn't this post more relevant to here than the other thread? While it does seem this thread was set up in mockery, it could prove useful to turn it around into something more constructive.

I haven't been playing most of this week, only Thurs and last night. So far I have not seen the health bar in a wrong place, so hopefully it is fixed :) However, that's a visual that didn't really break down the ability to play GvG, so not overly helpful to game play. But nonetheless a positive step.

DeletedUser99438

Since the start of the current event very little is working correctly :(

Does seem to have caused problems alright, seems to have reversed some of the things that were working beforehand .... but we expect that right? lol What's new?

DeletedUser114563

I will have to be more delicate then. All I get is hate mail. All of it rather flattering though! :)
I don't mail them, I just take revenge and plunder them for as long as they are in the neighbourhood :)
After you plunder them a few times they never attack you again :)

DeletedUser112892

I love when plundered players send me a friend request and I decline it :)
Or when they take revenge and I keep torturing them until they get out of my neighborhood :)

DeletedUser112892

I always accept. I have some long time and good contributing friends. My city profile even says: You have 2 options. 1 send me a friend request. 2 I'm goona steal your stuff. Take your pick!
For me, you have 2 options:
-Put 2 FPs in my Cape every day or
-get plundered ;)