• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Positive Feedback about Forge of Empires

DeletedUser110620

12th of September 2018

InnoGames
Friesenstraße 13
20097 Hamburg
Germany

Positive Feedback about Forge of Empires

Dear Devs,

Thanks so much for the great game experience. I can't tell you how much I appreciated your quick response to concerns and your ongoing efforts to fix problems and bring new exciting features to the game.

I'm delighted to say it's a game where I can enjoy so many features without problems, that the only problem I will have is listing them all in this feedback letter. A huge thank you to you all, for sorting out so many bugs so quickly for the betterment of the game.

To date the features I admire, because they are bug-free, include;
- login,
- logout,
- game loading screen,
- plundering,
- City Shield.

I'm happy to answer your question about how much I enjoy the bug-free aspects of the game mentioned above.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone try Forge of Empires to experience the flawless login and logout it offers, and various other features that run smoothly on a daily basis.

Kindest Regards,
Serious FoE players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110620

I think the game loading screen has always worked like it should

DeletedUser110620

Unfortunately GvG doesn't work

Yea, ok. But meantion the bland things that they do maintain in the game. I want to get rid of this argument of GvG not being maintained, therefor it should go. It should be possible to argue that noting that is maintained properly is worth it.

DeletedUser110620

Can anyone else give any more examples of thing that seem to work well in the game?

DeletedUser114563

The Buy Diamonds option. Never heard anyone saying they've been cheated of their diamonds after making the payment.

DeletedUser97166

I love plundering too, luckily it is bug-free :D
I don't think it is bug free, I plundered a building that was meant to give FPs and got supplies, and there is no way someone would be silly enough to build supplies instead of FPs :P
The Buy Diamonds option. Never heard anyone saying they've been cheated of their diamonds after making the payment.
Not true, it can happen lol

DeletedUser114563

I
I don't think it is bug free, I plundered a building that was meant to give FPs and got supplies, and there is no way someone would be silly enough to build supplies instead of FPs :P

Not true, it can happen lol
It happened to you ??

DeletedUser110620

I've left decoys out for punderers to take on buildings with a FP production option, just to annoy them.

Also I've had to do other supply options on buildings which could make FPs for quests or whatever.

Are you really sure about this building giving the wrong thing? You might have accedently clicked a building behind it or something too.

DeletedUser97166

I've left decoys out for punderers to take on buildings with a FP production option, just to annoy them.

Also I've had to do other supply options on buildings which could make FPs for quests or whatever.

Are you really sure about this building giving the wrong thing? You might have accedently clicked a building behind it or something too.
I was actually joking sorry, mainly because I cannot think of anything other than the very few things said here that are bug free within the game.

DeletedUser110620

I was actually joking sorry, mainly because I cannot think of anything other than the very few things said here that are bug free within the game.

Well, I would bet that the core game itself is most likly very fair. If I read some of the bugs I think some of them might be the result of circumstance, such as Wifi getting heavy interfearance for a time or someone else in the house doing a huge upload which caused huge latency in the game itself. And that would need to be achnowledged by a team of designers and progammers together to design something that can show in a comfortable way that the game is waiting on data without blocking actions...

DeletedUser97166

Well, I would bet that the core game itself is most likly very fair. If I read some of the bugs I think some of them might be the result of circumstance, such as Wifi getting heavy interfearance for a time or someone else in the house doing a huge upload which caused huge latency in the game itself. And that would need to be achnowledged by a team of designers and progammers together to design something that can show in a comfortable way that the game is waiting on data without blocking actions...
In all fairness I don't find FoE all that buggy anymore (maybe I am just used to the way it was back in the day when there was a new major bug every week). That said it is an online game, internet speed and your computer specs are going to be the biggest issue with the game, I personally have no problem with hitting refresh every now and again.
Doesn't mean I don't like to joke about a game being bug free - if one is ever invented without the possibility of a single bug ever then miracles will happen.

DeletedUser110620

In all fairness I don't find FoE all that buggy anymore (maybe I am just used to the way it was back in the day when there was a new major bug every week). That said it is an online game, internet speed and your computer specs are going to be the biggest issue with the game, I personally have no problem with hitting refresh every now and again.
Doesn't mean I don't like to joke about a game being bug free - if one is ever invented without the possibility of a single bug ever then miracles will happen.

Ah, yea, something that lives in a system as complex as a browser will need to be restarted some times. Something that uses flash will have reasons to be crappy which a little difficult to control. But if these are the known factors leading to poorer performance, then Inno Games always has the choice to release versions which can operate without a browser or the underlying technologies. They do have the choice, they've already practiced it with the release of an app.

I can also say this... If these were features of the game exposed by InnoGames on a webpage for instance, a kind of non-graphical way to interact with features of FoE, it has the potential to releave some tension with the bug. I for one would very likly use such a thing.