• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Popup windows for pvp and event crashing game

melodix

Private
Using Firefox, Win10, Win defender. Disabled ad blockers.

When I click to buy more turns in PVP, the screen goes darker but no popup window appear, can't do anything, have to reload the tab.
When I click to buy more coins, turns, or tools in the Wildlife event, the screen goes darker but no popup appears, can't do anything, have to reload the tab.
All other popup appear to be working fine.

Both pvp and event popups work if I switch to private browsing.

Sheepzicorn

Private
Similar when collecting incidents and gaining chest rewards in the wildlife event. Game freezes and have to reload the tab. Game is almost unplayable as a result.

EDIT - as per @Braveheart56 clearing the browser cache seems to have sorted this.

Last edited:

Braveheart56

Private
Game freezes when clicking on Friends Tavern, and occasionally on Town Hall, some buildings are there but not visible, wildlife tickets icon had disappeared, even though the event hasn't finished, some production buildings won't start production. Probably other issues I haven't discovered yet.....EDIT = forge point counter not updating when spending forge points. Clicking on Army Management freezes the game. EDIT - clearing the browser cache and reloading the game sorted it.

Last edited:

melodix

Private
Following up with the clear cache idea - worked for me too. Had just done this a few weeks ago so didn't think to do it again.