• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

population part 2

DeletedUser

what is up with this poulation mess up i am now minus 69 hows that work ???? one minute i had 147 next min -69

DeletedUser

Same bug as you had before. Weird. You'll have to fix it in the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here we go again last night 132 population this morning 76 is this game worth it?

DeletedUser1081

here we go again last night 132 population this morning 76 is this game worth it?

... worth what? :cool:

my free population was at 265 for several days - i haven't built anything new at all, just been collecting coins/supplies, trade, etc - and today all of a sudden it says my free population is 868. i have no idea what the correct number is. it doesn't impact my game at all, so i simply find it funny that the counters are so goofy.

but for people who are struggling to accommodate more free population for some specific goal i can see where it would get pretty exasperating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, it is a new/old bug that seems to pop up every once in awhile. It will be fixed soon enough, I have actually went in the negative population due to it, but I will build a better house to get back to normal, or delete something to make sure I get to the positive side of things again.

DeletedUser

868 population ! id have to be playing this game for a millenium to get that, how lucky can a player get.... 868! oh, im going to have a lie down and then im going to plunder a maternity ward.

DeletedUser

I must say that I have the same bug almost every day. Granted, is not a problem for me since I have 2408 free population but sometimes i just see the counter taking hundreds of citizens and then back and then again... Just like a roller-coaster :)

DeletedUser

The reason you lose pop is because of the plague. The people get and die. Others come along and see all the empty houses and move in thinking hey I can have a free house. Then they get the plague and die. This keeps repeating. The solution is to kill all the rats in your city so you dont have the plague anymore.

DeletedUser

That brings in an idea for new cultural buildings lol, like Sanitary, Pest Control and street cleaning, etc

DeletedUser

This would be a good quest chain. Why dont you work something up stef. I would guess you could pay gold/supplies a few times not sure what the reward should be.

DeletedUser

i did't have bug problems, but you can count how much population your houses generate, then calculate how much your military, goods and supplies buildings request.