• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Population numbers are screwed up

DeletedUser

This morning, when I logged on, I had just over 1200 population. I sold one clapboard house, and now my population is 233! Also, I have noticed that when I collect supplies, the population fluctuates. What is up with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never mind, I think things are okay now. If I get more issues with the population fluctuations when I collect resources, I will let you know. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Its never effected my actual gameplay but I can testify that what Milady says is true. When managing my economy sometimes the population fluctuates wildly for no reason. Like I said though it doesn't effect the actual gameplay just the appearance of the number in the population box. So I've seen this for awhile and never mentioned it because it was easy to ignore.

DeletedUser

Thanks you guys! It is quite easy to ignore, because we are focused on other things, and only see the population fluctuations from the corner of our eye. It is great to hear that others have noticed it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just gained +3 population when I ordered 15 mins. of supplies from an Alchemist. I went from 233 to 236.

DeletedUser

I just gained +3 population when I ordered 15 mins. of supplies from an Alchemist. I went from 233 to 236.

I set a 4 hour build, and just came to collect, and my pop. is down to 113 =(

DeletedUser1081

right, Milady - the population counters are goofy. i'm sure Herluth will get to this thread in due time, but meanwhile if you feel it's important to add more details, please don't keep adding fresh posts, okay? please use the "edit" button under one of your posts and add what you feel is important enough to add. thanks!

DeletedUser

Hello Milady, please send in a support ticket so we can see what is going on. Right click anywhere in-game, click support, and follow instructions, thanks.

This bug has shown its face a few times here, and there.

DeletedUser

This is being looked into, hopefully soon some answers will come through, thanks Milady.