• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Population Bug (getting minus figures)

DeletedUser

Population Bug, keeps changing amount.
takes sometimes hours b4 it gives the right amount of population.
i am used to the fact it droppes as you go to the map but poppes up back as soon you return to your vill.

but this one is different,it also prevents me from building more.

Here is a screenshot ,it will prolly pop back up to normal as soon 1 building is done,
but as soon i build a new house (by replacing the old one) it will give me minus amount of population and of course will say i cannot build a new one.

scrnshot 1:
Population Bug.jpg
scrnshot 2:
Population Bug 2.jpg

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Regards,TGM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

it was funny at first, but it is indeed getting to be a hindrance to municipal planning.

DeletedUser

yes and now 10 hrs later i am still missing somewhere between 400 and 600 population

DeletedUser

for anyone that likes to know
support ticket has been answered

Hello The Great Milenko,

Yes we are aware of this and it should be fixed in an upcoming patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Blacksmith
Senior Staff Member

Regards,TGM