• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Poor Value

DeletedUser113779

I'm getting little fed up with the Complex Negotiations, which are just an excuse for draining players of resources and diamonds for very little reward. I think they smacked greed on the part of the developers. I give up on the daily challenge if one appears there. Please either make them less of a rip-off or make the rewards worthwhile.

DeletedUser111359

Goods are cheap, and diamonds aren't that bad either. If it costs me 10 diamonds to finish, I'm generally ok with that. Even if they DC isn't super compelling, it's a step closer to the weekly award too.

Agent327

Overlord
I'm getting little fed up with the Complex Negotiations, which are just an excuse for draining players of resources and diamonds for very little reward. I think they smacked greed on the part of the developers. I give up on the daily challenge if one appears there. Please either make them less of a rip-off or make the rewards worthwhile.

Actually, those complex ones are the easiest, cause you have an extra turn.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
On ocasion it takes up to 5 times to solve these complex nagotiation and it is not cheep... not allways but more times then not ...

Sp32

Master Corporal
On ocasion it takes up to 5 times to solve these complex nagotiation and it is not cheep... not allways but more times then not ...

5 times/attempts for you to solve it?

I very rarely use more than 2 attempts unless its a ge big tower toward the end (I normally use diamonds for a 5th attempt when I know the guaranteed needed things but those are diamonds I won in GE so no issue for me).. I could only assume your way of doing it isnt working or maybe you just have really bad luck..?

Put 1 of each good in the first go then ignore the ones that are definitely needed and try the rest.. This will eliminate the unneeded goods and will give you 2 attempts at placing with goods you know they need.. Usually works for me if that doesnt help then I'm sorry not sure what to suggest.

Good luck

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
5 times/attempts for you to solve it?

I very rarely use more than 2 attempts unless its a ge big tower toward the end (I normally use diamonds for a 5th attempt when I know the guaranteed needed things but those are diamonds I won in GE so no issue for me).. I could only assume your way of doing it isnt working or maybe you just have really bad luck..?

Put 1 of each good in the first go then ignore the ones that are definitely needed and try the rest.. This will eliminate the unneeded goods and will give you 2 attempts at placing with goods you know they need.. Usually works for me if that doesnt help then I'm sorry not sure what to suggest.

Good luck

Well there is nothing to smart we can do .. some of these harder nagotiation in DC ( they do give you 4 trys) just do there own thing ... i do exactly the same thing you describe. I place 1 of each .. then in second try i place difrent set and then when it starts , it only gives you wrong person .. then i fail ... i try again, and the same story ... on 3rd and 4th try gives only wrong person ... then after at least 4 attampts it lets me succeed after just 2 trys .... the same thing sometines happens in GE as well ... luckily i have so manny mdeals that ni GE i actually don't care that much lol ...

Sp32

Master Corporal
Well there is nothing to smart we can do .. some of these harder nagotiation in DC ( they do give you 4 trys) just do there own thing ... i do exactly the same thing you describe. I place 1 of each .. then in second try i place difrent set and then when it starts , it only gives you wrong person .. then i fail ... i try again, and the same story ... on 3rd and 4th try gives only wrong person ... then after at least 4 attampts it lets me succeed after just 2 trys .... the same thing sometines happens in GE as well ... luckily i have so manny mdeals that ni GE i actually don't care that much lol ...

Damn, not sure what to suggest then, sometimes when I get a bit annoyed I go for luck, after first 2 attempts I will ignore 1 of the goods I 100% need and place a double of a different good but I don't feel that is the best way after the way we already try..

Sorry I can't be of any use to you buddy. :-(

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Damn, not sure what to suggest then, sometimes when I get a bit annoyed I go for luck, after first 2 attempts I will ignore 1 of the goods I 100% need and place a double of a different good but I don't feel that is the best way after the way we already try..

Sorry I can't be of any use to you buddy. :-(
Don't worry ... it happens ...it is a game ... and sometimes you sacrifice some goods although the prize isn't that great ....

Emberguard

Legend
It can be expensive yes. But that also depends on how far in the game you are as to how expensive you could realistically say it is to the player.

For goods anything below Colonial Age is [almost] worthless once you've completed any tech and GBs requiring that age goods (for tech roughly 3 ages above that age). Reason being outside of map negotiations you'll never need those goods again for yourself. Whereas Colonial Age goods and above you'll need from Modern era onwards to produce refined goods.

So before Colonial Age I would say the DC costs are perfectly fine. You're not really losing out on your goods there other then if your guild wants to do GvG in those eras.

Once you reach Colonial Age then you've got a choice to make. How much do you value those goods? Are you prepared to find ways of increasing your goods output to cover the costs of DC? Over the course of a year from DC I managed to fully complete a Maharajah set from scratch. Would that additional 6FPs daily make it worth it to you?