• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

polishing and motivating friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is there any reason you cant polish/motivate people on your friends list that are not in your neighbourhood or guild

DeletedUser6965

Since u are able to trade and support GB of friends, no there is no reason for it.
I think it will also come in future.

DeletedUser

is there any reason you cant polish/motivate people on your friends list that are not in your neighbourhood or guild

Yes, and the reason is that they are not in your neighbourhood or guild...

If it wasn't like that then I could have 79 other people in my neighbourhood, 79 other people in my guild AND 79 other "friends" (AKA "95% people I don't know but will mutually polish/motivate") = 237 people to polish/motivate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well considering 99% of people dont have gbs i would say yes it would be nice to help friends out (where ever they are ) by motivating or polishing.

DeletedUser

I do hope the developers allow it soon as a few friends are giving me FP's for my GB and yes while they get rewards for donating FP's I would still like to pop by and polish/motivate something as a thank you

DeletedUser

It will become like one of those facebook games, where people friend strangers to increase their clan.... yawwk

Status
Not open for further replies.