• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Polishing an already Polished Building

DeletedUser7837

World: East-Nagach

Browser and Version: Firefox 17

Overview of the bug:
I have only 1 Doctor Building in my town ( as my Doc is a hardworking one) , today i was reading my event history and i saw that 2 people polished my doctor building at the same time. normally it should not be possible to polish an already polished building again .

Screenshots:
look at the Time 10:23 AM

bug-P.jpg

How often this occurs: First time i see this bug

Urgency: semi urgent

Preventative Actions: i dont know , nothing i can do

Summary: when 2 players polish a building at the same time ,this bug happens which allows both players to polish same building

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes , found nothing related
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: problem is not on my side so i cant Fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey NimaV,

Thank you for using the template. :)

This has actually been reported before and it turned out that when 2 players Support something at the exact same time or mere seconds apart, that the server has no time to register both Supports (it updates a few seconds after a change).
So if someone Supports the same thing within that update timer, it will only register 1 Support.

I don't think there is very much that can be done about this, since it also depends on the player's internet speed I believe.
But it should not be a very common occurrance that 2 players Support the exact same thing within 2-3 seconds of each other.

- L