• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Polishers and Motivators of Fel Dranghyr... unite!

DeletedUser

Hey guys you can add me as well if you want to, like to go hunting for BP's and help others in the process!!!

DeletedUser

I have sent friend requests to several of you - and got answers none. Very disappointing - but that's life. If you want to add ME, I definitely WILL accept and respond.

DeletedUser

Hi GillT. I don't think I got any invite from you.
If you invited other people form this thread, may I suggest we check when they posted their offer... it might be that by now they have had enough friends or perhaps just stopped playing...
If you send me an invite I will take it as long as you're active.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

Hi GillT
a good way to get friends who can then visit you to polish and motivate buildings, is to go onto the global chat - pull down from top right of your city screen - and ask there.

DeletedUser

my name is mckeownj4 please add me!

It says you don't exist, maybe you typed your name wrong?

But yeah, I need more people to motivate/polish - I just found out that's how you get GB Blueprints!

Therefore, I'll motivate/polish all my friend list every day!

NAME: Lollops

<3

DeletedUser

One major problem though. Responstime on the F-D sever is 4-5 times longer than any other. Takes forever to visit neighbours, guilds and friends here. "Flash not responding" pops up like 10-15 times going through my neighbours.

DeletedUser

One major problem though. Responstime on the F-D sever is 4-5 times longer than any other. Takes forever to visit neighbours, guilds and friends here. "Flash not responding" pops up like 10-15 times going through my neighbours.

If that is a problem for you, could you go through the normal refreshing and clearing browser cache actions, but also raise a ticket with support. If you are using Google Chrome, it may also be worth checking this link to solve any flash conflicts, or this link if you use Firefox. Other options are to change browser and see if that helps.

DeletedUser103056

Hi, I'm new to this game (a week in), but otherwise an experienced gamer. I'm online A LOT and polivating every day. I added everyone here who posted this year and seemed interested in it (there's like 3 posts of people just "giving info" to others) and still existed (2 people I couldn't add). Everyone I didn't add can feel free to add me themselves or ask me to add them if they're out of invites.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Looking for more friends ...Send me an invite ...Game Id same as Forum name ...Will accept any player as long they Mot /Pol on regular basis ...

DeletedUser7719

If you don't mind being aided, feel free to friend me. If you want to be visited, feel free to friend me (as long as you visit me)

DeletedUser16026

If you don't mind being aided, do friend me. If you can no longer send out friend invites, drop me a message and I'll add you. :)

DeletedUser

hi can some one please invite me to a guild, a regular player...(hourly..lol) the trade rates are killing me, cheers