• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Polish Please??? Greifental recruitment!!

DeletedUser

Polish Please??? is the guild for you! I'm JohnMarbles and just like my kitty cat I am righteously awesome. MasterSprite is totally cooler than me, but youll find that out yourself.

Guilds are not complicated:
-Support guild-members when you can
-Trading is important to everyone, so save those forge points and trade within the guild!
-Profane language is bad. I don't care but someone does.

Once there are enough members restrictions will tighten some, but I'm a reasonable guy. Communication is important in guild relationships so please don't hesitate to raise any concerns with me.
______

I am new to this server but have experience in the Order Of The Black, the #1 guild on server East-Nagach. Instead of waiting till I have enough points to hop on someone else's guild bandwagon on this new domain, I want to recruit people who are new to the server as well. This will keep guild trading intensive for the earlier ages. Supporting guild-members everyday adds up to quite a bit of coins in the earlier ages. In order to capitalize on this I need lots of people to polish!! I dare say that I have not missed a day polishing all of my guild mates on East-Nagach and I don't intend on skipping over anyone on Greifental!

There is no point requirement, but the target audience is those of us who are in the bronze and iron ages. If you want to help me get this ball rolling and maybe want to stick around once it is a little more developed, I'd love to have you aboard!

Message JohnMarbles in game for an invite or if you have questions. Thanks!