• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DeletedUser

322k. fairly young group, we are. and I think I cry myself to sleep every night if someone had like a million points in my group.

DeletedUser

425K.. 1 million is impressive when did those groups start?

Remember the growth is exponential: the more points you have, the more you get. It took me a week going from 400k to 500k but just a few days to get 700k already.

DeletedUser

28446 lol(I'm 8th currently)
foe-tt.jpg
btw is there a topic or wiki with these groups things? I'm not sure I understand that completely

DeletedUser

75435, the top 18 covers that to 70005
BTW, today i went from being 3272nd to being 13th. We lost over 9000 players in one go.

DeletedUser653

Group 29, Arvahall.jpg

1.8 million

Honest bit - 13k diamonds that lasted about 8 days (kept back about 1000) and took me to about 900k. only used diamonds now for the expansion units that come with each new age or to get unstuck after 3 days building with 3 plants! On my 2nd day of building with 3 granite buildings - it really sucks!! But diamonds do ruin the game and make bad players good. Been in game from about day 8 of first restricted BETA version.

Mark