• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PME Quest bug?

DeletedUser110195

Upon finishing a story quest at PME, I immediately got a 'story quest' from Ragu, asking me to research construction(the tech opening up the tavern). Is this a known issue or should I post a bug report?

Amy Steele

General
Hey Augustavian, that seems weird indeed. Did you perhaps have the account before the Tavern was introduced? In any case, please contact our support regarding this, so that we can check it out and advise you :)

LadyHecate

Major-General
Upon finishing a story quest at PME, I immediately got a 'story quest' from Ragu, asking me to research construction(the tech opening up the tavern). Is this a known issue or should I post a bug report?
I got the same quest in my PME city on world G as did a fellow PME guild member on World L; both some time over the past weekend. Both cities/accounts were live before the Tavern introduction.

DeletedUser107476

It's not a bug. Basically what you are getting is quests that became available after you started playing and advancing through the game. Most you should be able to complete straightaway when this happens.

DeletedUser110195

Did you perhaps have the account before the Tavern was introduced?
I actually think I did, if I remember that timeline by Bart correctly....it was close either way. December 2nd of 2016 was when I started on FoE.