• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

plunders

DeletedUser

i am new to the game. I accept that plundering is allowed in the game ; but at what point does it become victimisation. A certain wretch is plundering me hours after attacking. They are advancing at a much greater pace than me ; so to say ' improve your defending army ' is impractical. I contacted the player and they were most supercilious. Do the moderators even care?

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
I am afraid you are not going to get much joy .. Follow the usual simple rules of collecting when things are ready - try and schedule this for when you are sure you can collect your goods, beef up your defenses, try reasoning with them etc.. Hopefully it will stop soon.

The Tominator

Sergeant
i am new to the game. I accept that plundering is allowed in the game ; but at what point does it become victimisation. A certain wretch is plundering me hours after attacking. They are advancing at a much greater pace than me ; so to say ' improve your defending army ' is impractical. I contacted the player and they were most supercilious. Do the moderators even care?

perhaps you have learned something...do unto others as they have to you and you to will also advance at a faster rate

DeletedUser98465

I am afraid you are not going to get much joy .. .

Sorry to say, or sympathy... As much as it's said, just accept it, move on, wait for a hood change, attack people also....its the circle of life.

Welcome to the game..

DeletedUser7719

Hello mumlif, welcome to the forums!

I'll first start off by saying there is no way for a moderator to know where every player is located. We also did not design the neighborhood merge system, and I also believe this needs to be improved.
That being said, if that player is a lot of eras ahead of you, either he or you may get merged out (mattering on the rest of the hood). If you want peace, try befriending that neighbor or asking if there's anyway to prevent him from plundering you. If you want revenge, try to see if another player in your neighborhood is able to attack/plunder that neighbor. As Estipar stated, if you're collecting your productions on time, there will be nothing for the attacker to plunder.
This being Korch though: everyone did start the game quite recently, so shouldn't the player who is progressing faster gain some sort of advantage over their neighbors?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
If the player attacking you is in a guild you could seek revenge by plundering any of his/her guildmates in your neighborhood.

Since you're new you may not be aware that, by default, the game only gives you 2 spearmen to defend your city. You have to press the 'helmet' icon near the bottom of the screen, so the army management screen will appear, press the 'blue helmet' and click on as many as 8 fighters (who will be highlighted in blue if done correctly) to become your new defenders. This will discourage all but the most determined players.

As I come from games where a year or two worth of city building can be utterly destroyed in less than a day I am not bothered in the slightest by the occasional pillage. ;)

DeletedUser

What i didnt realise is that once your defences have been breached , they can wander along at anytime within 24hrs??( the attack reset) and plunder hours after the attack, miserable snakes!! which means to avoid being plundered is much more difficult. why not make it so they can only plunder at the attack time?

DeletedUser

It's all part of the strategy of the game. The best defense is to have better defense and keep up with them, but if that is not practical then the best thing you can do is try to time your productions so you can always be online at the point when your collections are ready. This functionality gives an advantage to people who spend more time in the game, why should it be any other way. At the end of the day, you are only losing one production per day, it's not going to have a major effect on your progress.

DeletedUser

every defense can be beaten, every person can mess up and miss a collection, everyone gets plundered at some point (my very first goods on this world stolen because I overslept!). Don't let it bother you, instead do it right back (I can't count the number of times a stronger player has attacked me, and had no defense! so it is always worth a try, even if that player is ages ahead of you). They can't take but one building so they can never significantly hurt you.

Plundering is quite fun by the way, and an excellent way to make up for the cost of a few dead units.

DeletedUser

I'm new and have been plundered by the same player three times in three nights. They're higher than me, so I think they might give me a break every second night. Fight fair. Some people are just bullies and it's their life.

DeletedUser5180

I'm new and have been plundered by the same player three times in three nights. They're higher than me, so I think they might give me a break every second night. Fight fair. Some people are just bullies and it's their life.

as Korch is a new world players are very actively looking for blueprints so plundering is a big part of the game, try and time your collections

DeletedUser

Sometimes, all it takes is a little Diplomacy. A polite message to the attacker can (not always) result in the attacker looking elsewhere for goods to steal.

DeletedUser5180

Sometimes, all it takes is a little Diplomacy. A polite message to the attacker can (not always) result in the attacker looking elsewhere for goods to steal.

Yes, offering to polivate them every day, and if you have no defence then offering to put in an 8 unit defence are options that can work for you

DeletedUser

And some people just gripe, it's their life.

DeletedUser104720

The best thing to do if its preventing your progress is to send them a friends request mot/pol them and support their Great Buildings

DeletedUser96901

and after 3 month getting all his FP his account will be closed because of pushing. and your great building(s) will be deleted

so keep on taking ALL HIS FP

DeletedUser99889

Attacking and stealing, getting bribes.
It seems more profitable to be dishonest.
Morals, principles, good/bad: nothing, we are empty.
Hurts.Trying to get our fill, but it doesn't. We want more. We escalate.

The choices I make build my way. Where am I going?

THINK, DAMN YOU!!!

DeletedUser96901

oh the poor victims

I started yesterday to plunder again:
after weeks of aiding everybody

why ?
too many grey boxes in my city.
the neighbors think they don't need to aid back

so I force them to help me:
I plunder all who don't aid me

time of taking only is over: now it is time to give back
so it was their decision that they prefer to help me with goods and not simply clicking once a day on that button

It seems more profitable to be dishonest.
so at the moment I only plunder the dishonest ;)
because honest people aid back :p

so try aiding also your neighbors
many people think: they have friends and a guild. so there is no need to aid neighbors