• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunders do nothing

DeletedUser

Hello.I'm in the Norasil* (Might not be spelled right) world. Playing for 2 weeks or so. And i met a bug. Yesterday* (10/17/15).

As dreadful as it sounds plunders won't do anything.Yes. I searched on the forum to see if anyone has this problem. But i didn't find anything.

I didn't try any of the solutions that the "READ FIRST" had to offer, because that would cost a LOT of time, wasted armies, supplies (And the big possibility of my city eventually going in a lack of supplies :eek:) and so on to test if plunders work after the possible solution. I apologize. Even though a day passed and the problem still occurs (Computer shut off and on. And it still occurs).

For a better explanation of what's going on: I manage to destroy enemies army. Plunder time. I click on "Plunder", click on the desired building. The animation of the supplies going in the air is there. But after,it doesn't show the arrow on my supplies. And the number of my supplies remains the same :eek:. Basically the plundered supplies just go in the air and remain forgotten (If you know what i'm saying :D)

If you want. I can show a video. But a screenshot won't help

I use google chrome, version 46.0.2490.71 (Official Build) m (32-bit)

FOE INFO: 1.62.8831722 (15.10.2015 11:45), Mister GT (3736940), en13, en_US, WIN 19,0,0,226, Windows 7, Chrome/46.0.2490.71, 1280x923, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser16026

Hey Mister,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. If you have managed or can manage to capture a video, that would be fantastic. :) In the meantime we'll try testing the issue ourselves. Thank you for the info!