• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering

DeletedUser111866

I think the professional plunderers must have take over the forum and give any "whingers" such a hard time that they quickly disappear.
Evil is just more organized generally.
every building that can be motivated can be plundered if not motivated
so theoretical a Tribal Square can be plundered
One kid whines he's got 100 SoKs and his black tower isn't getting motivated. Hehe. He for sure will get his tribal square plundered, if he has any. But I think that if you have that many SoKs you can already get anything you need. Still, frequent friend list management helps getting everything aided.

DeletedUser

In all my other guilds, nobody likes the plunder feature. That's what I found so weird: how this forum does not reflect the views of most players.

Then you should tell them to just quit the game. This is a game about attacking and plundering others. You can know it because there's a castle in the main webpage, so it's obvious that this game is about making the most efficient military base that you can imagine and plunder other people. Plundering is the very heart of Forge of Empires. It is how the game is supposed to be played, you take it away, you destroy the game.

That's how the argument goes, I believe.

DeletedUser110179

The world would be a poorer place without plunder ... no Robin Hood for one .

Agent327

Overlord
Your guild obviously does not contain many "common" people. I have cities in 11 worlds, and since I started playing, I've been in at least 30 different guilds or more, and I've only come across one guild where the leaders encouraged members to plunder (obviously, I left that guild pretty quickly). In all my other guilds, nobody likes the plunder feature. That's what I found so weird: how this forum does not reflect the views of most players. None of my guild mates frequents this forum, even though I did in the past encourage people to take part in discussions here. I think the professional plunderers must have take over the forum and give any "whingers" such a hard time that they quickly disappear. I keep coming back maybe because I'm a sucker for punishment, or maybe because I've always gravitated towards forums; years ago I was forum mod for for quite a while for another game I played. But this forum is a bit like banging one's head against a brick wall. I really dislike how it does not reflect the wider player-base.

You are making your personal experience as the guideline. That is shortsighted. This game is played in many countries and in other countries the experience can be totally different. Maybe they all like to plunder in Italy.

Professional players have not taken over the forum. Active players have and active players like to take advantage of all aspects of the game.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Just build up that 2 defend GB-s and all other special defend buildings, what you get from missions, and maybe max 1 player will plunder you per day..its simple like that.

No effort = no victory.

DeletedUser653

a massive -1 as this would give a massive unfair advantage to a player who cannot be attacked, they will never have to build defence GB's or collect watch towers or any other special buildings. As such this players will be able to have 4 or 5 more troop buildings or goods buildings.

so a very massive -1

Vesiger

Monarch
That's what I found so weird: how this forum does not reflect the views of most players.
This forum is inherently and unavoidably unrepresentative of the majority of players - it consists of the type of person who likes to hang out on web forums rather than a cross-section of the type of people who like to play the game. And it's naturally biased towards long-term hardcore players. It's a bit like taking the comments section on YouTube as a representative sample of human nature :P
And there really isn't anything Innogames or anyone else can do to avoid that (other than take the more vociferously expressed views on the forum with a pinch of salt, which frankly is what they appear to do anyway).

Just don't expect anyone here to be 'normal', because we're not ;)