• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering

DeletedUser653

1 fast unit and 7 rogues as defense? Who does that? :?

Standard GvG siege team such that anyone hitting it gets no points, one of the no so nice ways GvG is now played.

RE Plundering
100% approve of plundering and in earlier ages did it a lot but getting lazy in later ages as sitting on decent stocks and no real need to plunder. But I still support the principle and always do it against 2 spears or other rubbish. :)

DeletedUser12273

Admin has allowed the matter to exist so that is the end of or do not play.The only way I thought to beat a cowardly plunderer is hit his lower guild players and let them know why its happening, that failed when I noticed the players in their guild were not in my area of play ...Admin again lol. so back to not playing.!!!!!

Blimey, where did you drag this thread up from? only 3 1/2 years since the last post!!

1. Build a un-plunderable city
  2. Collect on time
  3. Build a decent defence to deter people - the strongest will still get through
  4. Don't worry about it, what are few lost coins/supplies/goods/fp in a game that takes years to play??

Admin has allowed the matter to exist so that is the end of or do not play.The only way I thought to beat a cowardly plunderer is hit his lower guild players and let them know why its happening, that failed when I noticed the players in their guild were not in my area of play ...Admin again lol. so back to not playing.!!!!!

you need to get your head around the whole thing and then it wont matter,inno have changed it over the years nowadays you cant be attacked or attack until military tactics in iron age,get everything on 24hr productions including goods and collect at the end of your day then just take no notice and enjoy rest of game

Blimey, where did you drag this thread up from? only 3 1/2 years since the last post!!

1. Build a un-plunderable city
  2. Collect on time
  3. Build a decent defence to deter people - the strongest will still get through
  4. Don't worry about it, what are few lost coins/supplies/goods/fp in a game that takes years to play??

good advice,no3 dont bother as if your any good at game and get to top level there will be guys on 3/4/500mil and att boosts you can only dream of theyll just do everyone on auto lol

good advice,no3 dont bother as if your any good at game and get to top level there will be guys on 3/4/500mil and att boosts you can only dream of theyll just do everyone on auto lol
of course, I was attacking my hood a few days ago with my tiny 300% boost and guys had 1000%+ defence and I had no problems but early on a decent defence will deter most casual attackers