• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering

DeletedUser

I would like to see plundering of goods to go along wit coins and supplies

DeletedUser65

id definatly like to see this, as it stands pvp is not worth it

DeletedUser176

Bad idea... The one plundered loses 4-8 hours (or even 1-2 days if you want) of production, what makes him stuck and not able to progress for some time, AND loses the paid gold/supplies. That's a great way to get people frustrated and off the game quickly, isn't it?

DeletedUser65

depends on how its implemented, if the attacker takes all or only a percentage. how about for successfully attacking a player you receive 1 of the goods they produce without it effecting the defender??

DeletedUser176

That's a way. But since one doesn't really know what good deposits the victim conquered, if he's not affected one might go with the full 1/5 plunder in that case.

DeletedUser65

maybe you steal a good from 1 of the buildings they've built?? regardless of what province's they own. so if they have no goods buildings you'll get no goods

DeletedUser713

You wouldn't plunder without thinking you'd get something, it's a bad idea due to the single player campaign aspect of this game. In this situation you would just become a what you can't build, out-think, trade and out-maneuver the obstacle. I am using just spears and I am up to West Nagach, each battle has a way around it, you just need to use your head not just your brawn.

DeletedUser176

maybe you steal a good from 1 of the buildings they've built?? regardless of what province's they own. so if they have no goods buildings you'll get no goods
1. Of course ^^
2. If the building you plunder is boosted by a province, why not plunder the full amount? Think of it as a nice suprise, or maybe even a new aspect of the game (find out what your neighbour's got so you can "farm" whom/what you need when needed).

DeletedUser

maybe it would let you plunder the items required for extra production for them and only let you loot those so i.e. in the have a stone mason and they have extra stone you plunder off them 1 stone so you get 1 stone to use for extra production

DeletedUser713

Coins/resources, the rest is for the marketplace (granted it sucks right now) but this game isn't about stealing what you need.

DeletedUser713

maybe you steal a good from 1 of the buildings they've built?? regardless of what province's they own.

Also I was dire for dye, built a dye works the chances of you plundering this with a profit for you, when I couldn't produce dye to start with is laughable... How would you know who had what province?

DeletedUser

I believe you are supposed to as the sabotage button says you should be able to and if you hover over the building when it's ready when you are able to use the ability it says you should be able to but it doesn't let you so either it was disabled or never added right.

DeletedUser

Well, I have one guy that seems to be attacking only me and it's so frustrating. I have 8 warriors in defence and I get plundered, without losing a single warrior in battle!!!! can someone explain how this happens ??

DeletedUser276

sure there are just rewards :) you can steal production or gold from houses.

This would probably fall under the same thing. If a person doesnt log in to take their ebony or cloth or whatever AFTER its finished being built it could get pillaged same as production and gold :)

DeletedUser

Well, I have one guy that seems to be attacking only me and it's so frustrating. I have 8 warriors in defence and I get plundered, without losing a single warrior in battle!!!! can someone explain how this happens ??

You don't lose an troops when people attack you even if they kill them all when they battle you.

So all your warriors are dieing when the person attacks you but since it was a defensive battle nothing bad happens other then the person is able to plunder you.

I would suggest you add some range as warriors are vulnerable to it especially since they are a bit slower and can be picked off easier then.

DeletedUser276

good reply Chomp :)

the reason you dont lose any troops when defending is because the computer controls them. Why should players get penalized for the computer using their troops. There is something being worked on for player control though just so you know but I have no idea when it will be released.

DeletedUser

Also I was dire for dye, built a dye works the chances of you plundering this with a profit for you, when I couldn't produce dye to start with is laughable... How would you know who had what province?
I ment you eould only be able to plunder the ones with extra production so I have a dye works but I don't have the extra dye so wouldn't be able to plunder it

DeletedUser

Plundering in the current form is a waste of time, it costs me more to plunder someone in time to heal the unit than the rewards I get for doing it... better to just ignore the other players and fight the territories they get you decent points for the tournaments and better rewards...