• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering should be enhanced.

DeletedUser111790

It is now too worthless to Do pvp. The tower reward is too minimal compared with GB reward medals. Plundering only allows the completed production.
Although the Plunder icon helped a bit, it is still difficult to catch a valuable 24 hours production.consequently, not many people wants to Do pvp unless required.
Why not allow Plundering an incompleted productuon and get 1/5 of the reward? This Could become a more significant incoming for warrior players.

DeletedUser111866

I'd laugh at you when you plunder a goods building and net 0 goods. Rethink.

DeletedUser96901

plundering GB would be great

that would definitely increase plundering :blush:

DeletedUser111866

Yep, that would be an interesting addition. You plunder a CC lv100 and get 100FP. Perfect :) You plunder a Traz, you get a pack of rogues. You plunder a Zeus... nice try :D

DeletedUser96901

because your idea is for bad players :lol:

the ones who look once or twice a day and think they should get a plundering

it is still difficult to catch a valuable 24 hours production
at least it is possible

your idea makes it impossible for players to protect their productions with collecting in time

and your idea isn't well presented
what happens if 1/5 is plundered. does the building continue producing and the owner can collect
and if so can it be plundered a second time before plundering
and more question you should have thought because it is your idea and not mine

btw:
your idea is not enhancing it is crippling plundering
I don't want 1/5 of a Palace when I can get 100% of it

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Also, NOoooo+1!
For the simple reason that if plundering buildings ever becomes mostly automatic, then we'll have the forums filled to the brim with whiny hate-posts accusing everyone who plunders even a single coin, of being a 'fun-wrecking-hate-filled-thieving-scummy-despicable-trolling-BULLY!1!!!!11!'

Seriously, go look at the US forums and their multiple 200-500+ post threads clamouring for the outright removal of fighting in general, "because it's a CITY BUILDER stoopid!" and not "a war game for BULLIES!" -.-

DeletedUser111790

"because it's a CITY BUILDER stoopid!" and not "a war game for BULLIES!" -.-
But I think the game was initially design tohave dual way of playing. Gvg is already such a big battle filed. Why not improve slightly for pvp?
Medal used to be a battle reward, now is purely a GB reward..

Lots of discussions about what can be plundered and when and from what and from the way I read it all for the benefit of the attacker/plunderer. So, how about this. If you want to improve your chances of plundering and be able to plunder what you want when you want then how about adding an enhancement that works in the recipients of your attacks/plundering favour. That is if you decided to attack and plunder then your forces, the attackers, not the defenders, takes any injuries and kills on their forces. Just a thought.

Cuthwolf

Captain
Each day:
4-5m battle points
4-6 palaces
7-10 terrace farms
20-40 goods buildings

I don't find PvP worthless and there are many better fighters/plunderers than me

DeletedUser111790

Each day:
4-5m battle points
4-6 palaces
7-10 terrace farms
20-40 goods buildings

I don't find PvP worthless and there are many better fighters/plunderers than me
I don't think 4-6 palaces are true. Players always collect in time...at least my neighborhood does..

Greywolf

Sergeant
It is now too worthless to Do pvp. The tower reward is too minimal compared with GB reward medals. Plundering only allows the completed production.
Although the Plunder icon helped a bit, it is still difficult to catch a valuable 24 hours production.consequently, not many people wants to Do pvp unless required.
Why not allow Plundering an incompleted productuon and get 1/5 of the reward? This Could become a more significant incoming for warrior players.

The odds are stacked heavily in favor of the attacking side: 3 offensive GB's vs 2 defensive GB's, Kraken's first strike without defensive counterpart, human intelligence vs crappy AI. The only viable defense strategy for most players is making sure there is nothing (or hardly anything) to plunder.

If you want to enhance plundering then you have to enhance defensive options as well to give players a fighting chance while defending.

DeletedUser111790

human intelligence vs crappy AI.
First ofall, the Defense side has no loss. Second, if the defense uses the continent map AI, ignoring rougers, it would be very difficult.
I Hope players should at least have some concern of getting broken in defense, besides only collect in time. Loss in coins and supplies never pains..
This has induced the worthless of defense bonous from gbs and special buildings