• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104470

Here is what I think of plundering...This game has a totally unfair plundering system. In my opinion..people should be only able to plundering in their own era...A person with 500,000 points should not be able to plunder a person with 33,000 points. Secondly, I dont see people going back in time to plunder either. So don't tell me they should plunder high middle age people if you are in Industrial age...totally not fair..How are you suppose to defend.
I posted here because of my art
Lets fix this huge issue Dev's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

Plundering

I agree, it is unfair. I would suggest FoE team devote more attention to merging system.

Plundering
I red your previous thread. You wrote that you don't steal in real life, you probably don't attack anyone either.
If you want to compare FoE with RL then historically more advanced civilization dominated small villages.

DeletedUser96901

I red your previous thread. You wrote that you don't steal in real life, ....
because it isn't allowed
many thing are only not done because of the punishment

if it would be allowed to go to the supermarket and take one thing each day many would take something

and many illegal things are still done:

in the internet there are many who steal every day:
downloading movies, music, games, etc
and that is real life and not a game

or how many cheat in their tax declaration
maybe only small things: but that is stealing too

or on the road: how many break the law there intentionally
driving too fast, parking where it isn't allowed, and so on

so many criminals in real life
but still: plundering in FoE is a LEGAL action

If you want to compare FoE with RL
real life in wars:
murdering, raping, burning down complete villages, ...

Secondly, I dont see people going back in time to plunder either.
why?
because the people would already be dead
the people with guns would have killed all the people fighting with swords :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104470

I agree, it is unfair. I would suggest FoE team devote more attention to merging system.

Plundering
I red your previous thread. You wrote that you don't steal in real life, you probably don't attack anyone either.
If you want to compare FoE with RL then historically more advanced civilization dominated small villages.

that may be true about plundering historically too. but mordern day people cannont go back in time and plunder people in the middle ages...lets get real here...plunder from your own era is all i am sayng. If i got plundered by someone in my own Era, i would accept that..and I do..but uindustrial era fighters should not be allowed to attack and plunder high middle ages era...its not possible in "your plunering" standards. Get real

DeletedUser65431

mordern day people cannont go back in time and plunder people in the middle ages...lets get real here...

:p No need to go back in time, world is littered with primitive tribes. :p

DeletedUser96901

real :rolleyes:

ok: if you lose once again an attacker that attacker is the new owner of that city and you (= the city leader) die

that was the real 2000 years ago :rolleyes:

Rome didn't care if the villages where 1000 years behind in technology :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5180

Here is what I think of plundering...This game has a totally unfair plundering system. In my opinion..people should be only able to plundering in their own era...A person with 500,000 points should not be able to plunder a person with 33,000 points. Secondly, I dont see people going back in time to plunder either. So don't tell me they should plunder high middle age people if you are in Industrial age...totally not fair..How are you suppose to defend.
I posted here because of my art
Lets fix this huge issue Dev's

as the image posted by the OP was removed due to innapropriate language, this thread no longer belongs in the GFX section and should be closed.

As the OP also persistently spams the forums with anti-plunder threads perhaps this could be looked into also as it is totally unnessessary.

You sure are dragging your heels...

looks like i'm not the only one getting bored of this constant whining :p

DeletedUser

Colonial age British troops taking and destroying Native North American armies who didn't have any metal works higher than maybe iron - real life case of cross age plundering that has nothing to do with time travel. Once again, OP, you've posted a bad argument. <-- same argument last time you posted this exact same complaint.

I thought you promised you were leaving so no one would have to hear you again? Please do that, or just stop finding a way to place one of these threads in every single form on FoE.

DeletedUser5180

:D Does this help? :D

hmm, i've seen players banned for less, surely sexual swearing in a players profile is against game rules (not that it makes a difference, they keep saying they are leaving anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.