• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering of early Iron age by colonial troops

DeletedUser99960

I have been playing in Fel Dranghyr for a few days now and have been attacked a few times by players using colonial and even industrial age troops. I never had this happen on other worlds. Seems a little unfair but then it is a reflection of the world we live in. I cannot see the point or the fun though in slaughtering Iron age soldiers with muskets etc.

DeletedUser15432

Battle points is the points, even 2 lowly spearmen give 216 points and some of the towers are that competitive that all the possible points are needed to get places and thus receive medals

DeletedUser7719

I don' think it's fun for them either, almost a chore by now ;)

DeletedUser1081

Contact the players who are plundering you and ask courteously if they'll give you some breathing room if you put up more defense army when you can. People who are attacking mainly for points often only plunder people who have a lame defense up, to encourage them to provide better points.

DeletedUser99960

Never happened in the four other worlds I have played in. Doesn't bother me as the contents of a mud hut are no great loss. Just wondered why it only happened in this world. Not worth putting up more expensive Iron Age defences though against colonial troops. Cheaper to let them have the plunder.

DeletedUser99960

4 x Colonial Age Rangers and 4 x Imperial Guard against my Iron Age soldiers. Not cricket that is for sure. This time they managed to grab a days worth of marble that I needed to up my defences to Iron Age Archers. Not that they will be any use against such advanced troops. Looks like I will have to endure getting plundered daily with nothing I can do about it. Never happened in the other 4 worlds I am playing in but even my early middle age troops would be useless against such an attack.

DeletedUser101065

I have been playing in Fel Dranghyr for a few days now and have been attacked a few times by players using colonial and even industrial age troops. I never had this happen on other worlds. Seems a little unfair but then it is a reflection of the world we live in. I cannot see the point or the fun though in slaughtering Iron age soldiers with muskets etc.
Are you just being attacked or are you being plundered as well? If the latter, just set your building times so they complete when you know you will be online, and claim the resources before the plunderer. Seems a little petty and childish to plunder such a smaller player.

DeletedUser

I am having a similar issue in HM with people attacking me when I have no chance whatsoever.
I had a defense army, but when I saw that they plundered me regardless, I removed everything, because if they have no respect then they'll get no points. After all, that means that they would want a defense army + a plunder EVERY day knowing that I have no way to defense myself ? Come on... let's not be silly, I'm not Santa Claus.
I have put in my profile that I'll put a defense army when they stop plundering me.
Some have but some keep on battling for 216 points and plunder, I am set up in a way that I'm here to collect but there's not a lot of options either for long periods of time... 1h, 4, 8, 12... if you can only do let's say 9 hours later and 12 hours is too late then you have no chance to keep your stuff safe. Ditto with houses, they are done whenever they are done, and not set up.

So i understand your pain and sadness but sadly that's going to be this way until they have decided that they have enough :( :(

DeletedUser99363

part of the game, broker a deal but be very careful about rules, its almost a catch 22