• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

plundering of daily bonus

DeletedUser6717

as far as plundering coins go , it only house buildings that can be plundered
i sudgest allowing the plunder of 500 coins from there daily bonus to.. ie main castle

DeletedUser7719

you can also plunder supplies and goods, but they have to be finished

DeletedUser65

as far as plundering coins go , it only house buildings that can be plundered
i sudgest allowing the plunder of 500 coins from there daily bonus to.. ie main castle

while i understand where you are coming from , you may not be aware but the 500 coin from your town hall is not a permenant feature but rather just a stand in feature until the real one is developed and introduced.what that feature is we don't know yet but allowing the plundering of that building may not fit into the future feature planned

DeletedUser

As for your suggestion;
I don't really see this happen, actually..

We'll revamp the PvP and social system somewhat in the near future, including a major change to the daily bonus of the main building. As part of this we might introduce a PvP action against the main building.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser7719

That's great to hear! If I didn't notice this post earlier, I would of skipped it since it wasn't in the right template