• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering during special events

DeletedUser11930

This is frustrating especially when attackers are using Progressive era troops and i'm in Colonial age

1.Make it so if you plunder during such an event you get the event reset back to beginning and lose any prizes already obtained
2.Cease the plunder function during such events
3.If you have any troops from any era you should automatically be placed in a neighbourhood with players already in that era

All these option are viable also i'd like to suggest that the attacker if using troops of a higher era should suffer a penalty to his att/def boost or the defender should be given a fierce loyalty causing each hit to be a critical hit aginst troops of a higher technological era

Agent327

Overlord
This is frustrating especially when attackers are using Progressive era troops and i'm in Colonial age

1.Make it so if you plunder during such an event you get the event reset back to beginning and lose any prizes already obtained
3.If you have any troops from any era you should automatically be placed in a neighbourhood with players already in that era

All these option are viable also i'd like to suggest that the attacker if using troops of a higher era should suffer a penalty to his att/def boost or the defender should be given a fierce loyalty causing each hit to be a critical hit aginst troops of a higher technological era

All these options are viable?????

What about you? What is your penalty for having a weak defense? How do you justify not having to set a defense when there is an event going on?

Have you actually looked at how this can be abused?

DeletedUser101009

Massive -1

Given the amount of events you would pretty much not be able to plunder anyone ever. If you don't like being plundered collect on time is the easiest way to avoid it.

I'm sorry for you getting plundered,and I do understand how frustrating it is to get plundered by player who has units from one era above but your solutions are too extreme.

DeletedUser103052

If you can't succeed in a game you need to reevaluate your strategy not redesign the game, else where is the fun?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
-1 you want preventation of plundering during events??? we have events over 200 days per year, then we can remove plundering aspect of game for good

DeletedUser112892

Man, you really need to work on your own defense instead of crying on forums. Plundering is part of game and you can prevent yourself being plundered.

Emberguard

Legend
I think they meant the highest era troops you have access to. But lol. If you deleted everything except spearfighters and rogues you'd have a massive advantage never getting plundered in a bronze neighbourhood

The reset event thing is ridiculous. Some of the event quests depending on how your city is set up need plundering to keep up with the time allotment for the event "win X battles without losing" or "defeat X amount of units". Or if it says "pay X coins" plundering is one way of achieving that.

If we kept taking away features every time a player deemed it difficult there wouldn't be a game at all.

As to your problem, that's one player right? So you only have 1 thing that can be taken every 24hrs. You should be able to survive that. The player will likely camp for a while but you could try upping your defence for a while with watchfires. monastry etc. (or ditch those things and use the space to increase your production above what could possible be taken from you)