• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

Ceban

Brigadier-General
on desktop i couldnt do it same as someone here told he cant, i doubt its just random event/number few times so i concluded its FP number related cause in all my cases it was diferent amount of forge points what should be plundered, diferent buildings what should be plundered, only things what was same in all this plunderings what should be done by me was that number of FP's what i should plunder + what i had in bar should breach 70 at that moment when i would plunder. Then if reason aint that number of FP's should breach 70 then i had this case/bug several times already also that i couldnt plunder building on several diferent buildings but when i would empty my FP bar and then tried it again i was able to plunder it.

option 1 is that they fixed it with some updates and option 2 is that something else is same in all those failed plunderings which had to be done after i spent FP's from bar but i dont know/see what except that number of FP's should breach 70.

Cuthwolf

Captain
With a heavy heart I have read the news of the Galata Tower. We must stick together bothers and sisters - on days when you only have time for a few plunder attempts target those with this abhorrent GB. It may help plunderers who try later.

Dead-Eye

General
It would take a lot of fp to get it to a decent level. The only players who would bother are new players who haven't anything to steal or end game players who have more fps than they know what to do with.

That said, if any of you get to Istanbul the tower is worth a visit.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Who leaves this lying around guarded by only two spearmen?

Attachments

• 2020-12-10 (3).png
    2020-12-10 (3).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 26

Stratagem

Private

But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
(Henry V)

Do not hang your heads in shame my brothers and sisters, rather hold them high with pride for you are in that happy band of FoE plunderers. Let us share in our triumphs, celebrate each other’s successes, give tips on good targets.

All it takes is a quick ctrl + prt sc as the cloud of loot floats up.

My best one today was an Evergreen Express; not the wonderful AM boosted one with a string of sleeping cars but still 10 FP.

PS - Please only post here if you are a plunderer. There are other threads for victims to vent their rage, cry their tears, and ask for changes that will not come.
I think if you are a plunderer, that is wonderful. How to play the game, and in what manner is the individuals choice. I am curious at the length of some of these trains. Would that not indicate spending RL money for diamonds? I suppose I shall never be as successful as I shall never spend money on a "video game". I learned my lesson in 1977 dropping quarters into a Dodgem game in a bar at lunch time. Regards, Stratagem

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Who leaves this lying around guarded by only two spearmen?
i think there comes a point in the game where you make to much of everything that being plundered is of no interest anymore. its one of the reasons i dont plunder as i dont need anythiing from others and i can not be bothered to waste time stalking players,

Last edited by a moderator:

suethegreat

Captain
With a heavy heart I have read the news of the Galata Tower. We must stick together bothers and sisters - on days when you only have time for a few plunder attempts target those with this abhorrent GB. It may help plunderers who try later.
Sorry to be dense but how does targeting this GB ownership help? doesnt it offer some protection ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
The GB has a limited amount of charges per collection. So if you go for those with the GB it’ll use up the charges
if you all target ??? just how many people in a hood do you expect plunder ? in both my worlds i hardly ever get plundered, i think the worse i have ever had was just 2 plunderers in the same hood, the mind bogles as unless there are lots of plunderers in the kids eras then i have no idea how many you think there are who plunder in a hood

Emberguard

Legend
*shrug*
I don't know. But I assume that's what they were referring to in the post you quoted.

Really the most likely place you'll find lots of plundering is in a brand new world when resources are incredibly scarce just because no one's had time to build up those resources yet

Heroic Name

Private

But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
(Henry V)

Do not hang your heads in shame my brothers and sisters, rather hold them high with pride for you are in that happy band of FoE plunderers. Let us share in our triumphs, celebrate each other’s successes, give tips on good targets.

All it takes is a quick ctrl + prt sc as the cloud of loot floats up.

My best one today was an Evergreen Express; not the wonderful AM boosted one with a string of sleeping cars but still 10 FP.

PS - Please only post here if you are a plunderer. There are other threads for victims to vent their rage, cry their tears, and ask for changes that will not come.
Hey is it true inno is putting out a gb that stops plundering? just put up an am, loving the double payouts, esp on trains and palaces....

Heroic Name

Private
I do like the brief respite from gbg and ge...there is always reset ofc....I hav recently moved to TE in my a world city....plundered a guy who had been attacking me, beat his AF defense with stealth tanks and rogues...my 1st lvl 4 barn !!!! that was a nice POP, pity my am bonus did not kick in, but still..12 fps....35 goods and the rest...