• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

r21r

Major-General
Nice one, shame there was no AM boost. For those new to this thread check out page 2 for a has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed epic train heist.
i struggle with space as i am in iron age making almost 1k fights daily on battlegrounds - would love AM though
1600870140106.png :D:D

suethegreat

Captain
After watching the video of my latest opponent's attack and plunder (token as maybe) their defence and attack bonuses were 200/300 approx so no revenge possible. Camping in IA they have all the GB bells and whistles so i just wonder what if you could only build the GB's appropriate to you age and below? Would this even out the plundering? (i know slightly off topic, i can open a debate elsewhere although plunder morality debates are done to death)

After watching the video of my latest opponent's attack and plunder (token as maybe) their defence and attack bonuses were 200/300 approx so no revenge possible. Camping in IA they have all the GB bells and whistles so i just wonder what if you could only build the GB's appropriate to you age and below? Would this even out the plundering? (i know slightly off topic, i can open a debate elsewhere although plunder morality debates are done to death)
Pretty sure that's been suggested a few times already in some of the many plunder threads; maybe even as an idea.

r21r

Major-General
it's me :D why don't you tell them that i always plunder your longhouse without making any harm in your city ?
i have x2 troops in my defence, feel free to "revenge" me - my attack bonuses are 400+/250 and my defence is 40%/50%.

Powe

Brigadier-General
That would cause thousands of people to quit when all their work became useless. And the ones who spent diamonds would be able to sue Innogames. Do you think they will lose thousands of customers and millions of dollars to please one player?

suethegreat

Captain
lol of course after writing i realised the horse had already bolted and my plunderer is a sweetie anyway :) You cant even arrange hoods by GB quantity as fighting ages would be unequal. Plunder on lol.

Cuthwolf

Captain
can barely wait till I build Atlantis Museum but its hard to get blueprints for... no one in my guild/hood has one built.
I went onto ForgeDB and made a list of everyone in my world with the AM and sent them a friend request. Then a polite request to let me know when they opened a new level so I could get first place. Some wanted to keep the BPs in-guild but enough agreed to get my AM to level 53 without diamonds.

Usual Suspect

Corporal
where can I access that info ? I love to plunder and doubling my spoils would be top shelf :) Im in Greifental

edit- figured it out... there is a crap ton of GBs to go through... Im smurfing out blueprints lmao

Last edited:

Jhuie

Sergeant
it's me :D why don't you tell them that i always plunder your longhouse without making any harm in your city ?
i have x2 troops in my defence, feel free to "revenge" me - my attack bonuses are 400+/250 and my defence is 40%/50%.
two pages or just two units?

Forwandert

Major-General
Anyone else having issues with plundering and max cap on fps? odd thing is the second pic I dropped down to 47 fps and plundered fine and the first pic was after that and wouldnt let me at 48.20201017_201748.jpg20201017_201811.jpg