• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

Taffy540

Private
I wish that the way I recruit was used more often. Plunder till they hit your friends list then get them to join your guild. Sweet. The chant of no more no more can be heard echoing through the neighbourhood.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
ok had some time today. no ge/gbg. my 1st fe hood, most players af. 4 trains, a moon gate and some hippodrome stuff. with my am boost, over 90 fps, not to mention goods and the rest. hit hard, hit early, hit the whole hood, and do it relentlessly!
the only players that impress me are the ones who plunder in saab era, as they show there not cowards. they are figthing players of there own era and not using troops from higher eras, there is no way to cheat in saab era like the campers do. but then the campers who go around plundering feeling there super players know there weak as they dare not level up to saab there scared they couldnt do what they enjoy doing now, hence i have zero respect for those plunderers who have camped in low eras as to me they just look like cowards scared to face real fighters

Powe

Brigadier-General
the only players that impress me are the ones who plunder in saab era, as they show there not cowards. they are figthing players of there own era and not using troops from higher eras, there is no way to cheat in saab era like the campers do. but then the campers who go around plundering feeling there super players know there weak as they dare not level up to saab there scared they couldnt do what they enjoy doing now, hence i have zero respect for those plunderers who have camped in low eras as to me they just look like cowards scared to face real fighters
You realise cheating gets you banned? You realise they have not been banned yet? You realise you are a coward for being too scared to get advanced era troops?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
You realise cheating gets you banned? You realise they have not been banned yet? You realise you are a coward for being too scared to get advanced era troops?
you realise that i am in saab era ? i get plundered in saab era by players and guess what ? i can also hit them back. hence i have respect for those guys as they are prepared to at least take the risks, the campers you realise try to take that risk out by not moving up, getting themselves troops from higher era and then acting like super fighthers lol because they think no one can hit them back, i realise they dont have what it takes i also realise that only cowards behave in such a way. i just hope you can realise this to ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I do enjoy plundering you occasionally :D don't think I ever get much :(
i get hit at times by 5 or more so i have had to learn to switch collections also i am changing my city over to one where i dont have much to be plundered, i am even going to lose my trains in time lol i have almost 50 attack with them but there going. the fact is there is not much i can do or anyone can do unless i was to build up such a high defence, but the good news is i can also hit back so it doesnt feell so helpless as the weak players feel when there up against the campers i wish those who are camping had to face us in the saab era : ) but they will never move up, i know it and they know it hence i dont have respect for there game play.

i get hit at times by 5 or more so i have had to learn to switch collections also i am changing my city over to one where i dont have much to be plundered, i am even going to lose my trains in time lol i have almost 50 attack with them but there going. the fact is there is not much i can do or anyone can do unless i was to build up such a high defence, but the good news is i can also hit back so it doesnt feell so helpless as the weak players feel when there up against the campers i wish those who are camping had to face us in the saab era : ) but they will never move up, i know it and they know it hence i dont have respect for there game play.
I'm keeping my train it's 62% attack, people are welcome to come and get the 5fp :)

Powe

Brigadier-General
you realise that i am in saab era ? i get plundered in saab era by players and guess what ? i can also hit them back. hence i have respect for those guys as they are prepared to at least take the risks, the campers you realise try to take that risk out by not moving up, getting themselves troops from higher era and then acting like super fighthers lol because they think no one can hit them back, i realise they dont have what it takes i also realise that only cowards behave in such a way. i just hope you can realise this to ?
You realise you could have done it eras before SAAB? You realise you ignored the rest of my post?

Powe

Brigadier-General
I don't plunder and don't camp, so I suppose you respect my game play.

Taffy540

Private
They actually added the plunder button. It wasnt there a few years ago. Its the same as every quest, it costs you a little time and some coin, supplies and earlier goods. Anything that slows you down keeps you playing longer. I average 100-200 goods/day but i usually dont have time to do it every day. Its part of the game, so sadly, it seems is winging rather than fixing their defences for the "victims".

Heroic Name

Private
hey bud, this thread is for happy plunderers....did u not see that i just moved eras and was hitting peeps above my era? its a bit silly to progress eras if u cant fight at least half of lvl 4 in ge imo....but i play in top guilds, and loads of gvg and gbg. also to aid my plunder i hav a high level am...perhaps u can go boast about being saab on another thread?