• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

Cuthwolf

Captain
Plundering – The Roll of Honour

But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
(Henry V)

Do not hang your heads in shame my brothers and sisters, rather hold them high with pride for you are in that happy band of FoE plunderers. Let us share in our triumphs, celebrate each other’s successes, give tips on good targets.

All it takes is a quick ctrl + prt sc as the cloud of loot floats up.

My best one today was an Evergreen Express; not the wonderful AM boosted one with a string of sleeping cars but still 10 FP.

PS - Please only post here if you are a plunderer. There are other threads for victims to vent their rage, cry their tears, and ask for changes that will not come.

DeletedUser

Well then I guess I have no choice other than to own my actions, lol. A reluctant Plunderer, born out of frustration but, a Plunderer nonetheless. Time to build my VV1 if I continue, even though I could use the space otherwise.
Mine this morning were 2 Sphendomes, with Boosts. Thankyou both for that.

Powe

Brigadier-General
And I just found out renaissance cottages only give coins when I tried to plunder this guy's one...

Attachments

• 2020-08-08.png
    2020-08-08.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 44

DeletedUser

Hit the whole Hood except the top 10 last night. Chasing Battle Points only, I Plundered just one [a very rude chap] and felt better to return to my normal play. I know it probably seems rather wimpish but I rarely Plunder. Until the 2nd week of last Hood I had perpetrated a grand total of 4 Plunders and that's after over 1000 days play. Erm...It's a bit more than 4 now.
Oh how these tries are sent to thing us.

DeletedUser

Hit the whole Hood except the top 10 last night. Chasing Battle Points only, I Plundered just one [a very rude chap] and felt better to return to my normal play. I know it probably seems rather wimpish but I rarely Plunder. Until the 2nd week of last Hood I had perpetrated a grand total of 4 Plunders and that's after over 1000 days play. Erm...It's a bit more than 4 now.
Oh how these tries are sent to thing us.
Welcome to the club